what does Code 2 Fingerprint notice means?

JustGC007

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks:

Just wondering what does Code 2 Fingerprint notice means?
Any difference between the First finger print Notice and the Second finger print Notice?
When do we get the 2nd Finger Print Notice?

Thanks Guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Code 2

JustGC007 said:
Just wondering what does Code 2 Fingerprint notice means?
Any difference between the First finger print Notice and the Second finger print Notice?

In 1st and 2nd she have had wetted all Ur 10 fingures and rolled it too .. Now just one finger with no roll ... will make U sit on a small bench with white background .. no dont smile loud .. just click and will make U sign as if U have swiped Ur credit card ...

Code

Thanks Nadi

Can I change the Center as well, Meaning instead of going to the Place written on the Finger Print Notice going to a different Town?

Thanks Guys

Yes.

Yes --- U can ... only thing U need to go before the date printed on the notice.... They might turn U back if the center is full and they are very busy... But 99% of the time they are not ...

Good luck.

Nadi said:
In 1st and 2nd she have had wetted all Ur 10 fingures and rolled it too .. Now just one finger with no roll ... will make U sit on a small bench with white background .. no dont smile loud .. just click and will make U sign as if U have swiped Ur credit card ...

Hi Nadi:

Can I go on an earlier date as well?

Yes sir.

Yes.

Most of the ASC have over capacity.. and the process takes less than 3 mins..

Good Luck

Code 2

Thanks Nadi

My LUD for I-485 Did not change when I got Code 2 finger print Notice.
Is that normal?

Nandi,

I think now a days CIS is sending only one notice with code3 for elders and code2 for children. Could you pl. throw some light on Code3?

With Regs
GS2005

gcseeker2005 said:
Nandi,

I think now a days CIS is sending only one notice with code3 for elders and code2 for children. Could you pl. throw some light on Code3?

With Regs
GS2005

Hey gcseeker2005,

Our whole family including our 9yr old son received Code 2. So it might be more random than you think.

Cheers!

code 2

When will the LUD change, after going to the Code 2 finger print.
What happens next?

Thanks Guys

code 2

My LUD changed twice (no change of message though) - the day of the biometrics appointment and the day after. I month later my 140 was approved (after 11 months and no RFE). Still waiting for 485 approval

goko said:
My LUD changed twice (no change of message though) - the day of the biometrics appointment and the day after. I month later my 140 was approved (after 11 months and no RFE). Still waiting for 485 approval

Hi Goko,

Could you pl. let me know what are the formalities to have FP/Biometrics i.e.

1. Do we need to fill any forms at USCIS office when we go for FP/Biometrics
2. Do we need to pay any fee for FP/Biometric? If so how much and what form we can pay the fee i.e. Credit card/Check/Cash
3. Do we need to call the local office before we visit or the appointment time specified in FP/Biometrics is enough.

If I have missed to query any info. pl. include that too in your reply.

With regs
GS2005

Hi Goko,

Could you pl. let me know what are the formalities to have FP/Biometrics i.e.

1. Do we need to fill any forms at USCIS office when we go for FP/Biometrics
--Yes, they give you a form ( address,ssn, a# etc)
2. Do we need to pay any fee for FP/Biometric? If so how much and what form we can pay the fee i.e. Credit card/Check/Cash
-- No
3. Do we need to call the local office before we visit or the appointment time specified in FP/Biometrics is enough.
-- We just went there, we didnt call. So there is no procedural necessity. It might help to reduce wait time?