• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

What does a passport need

anhy123

Hi all, I'm new to this forum business. Been entering the lottery for 6 years now. I was selected in DV 2018 with a high case number (OC21XX) and, not surprisingly, didn't progress. I was fortunate enough to be selected again in DV 2020 with case number OC2XX. Based on what I have read, this is a low case number and should progress either later this year or early next year. Good luck to everyone on this journey!

Hi all, I'm new to this forum business. Been entering the lottery for 6 years now. I was selected in DV 2018 with a high case number (OC21XX) and, not surprisingly, didn't progress. I was fortunate enough to be selected again in DV 2020 with case number OC2XX. Based on what I have read, this is a low case number and should progress either later this year or early next year. Good luck to everyone on this journey!
DV2020 is halfway through and will end in September this year, so there is no processing into early next year. If your number is in the 200 range then you have been current since October last year, if you missed a zero and its in the 2000 range then you may become current in the next VB

Have you submitted your documents to KCC? If the number is correct you should have interviewed months ago already.