What do you think about Dec 08 VB?

belacut

Registered Users (C)
The reason I am asking becaz I got a local interview 12/1/08. If my PD is current, I may get the greencard on spot... I hope :)

Dec'08 VB

The reason I am asking becaz I got a local interview 12/1/08. If my PD is current, I may get the greencard on spot... I hope :)

Hello belacut,
It is good news for you, what is your PD, which category, and country....

could you please let us know, you got interview means -- is your PD current...?
shed some light so that we can have some idea how it is progressing...

Thanks a lot.

They often do I-485 interviews without the PD being current. The interview only means they have already done most or all of the other processing on your case. If your PD is current, they'll send your file back to the service center, where they hopefully will pick it up soon and request the card production ... but the file may site there for months or years without them looking at it again.

Well, I went to the interview.. a rookie IO knows nothing about 180days security check memo, don't know anything about cross-changability and etc... but the interview went well. Our prints are expired and got it printed again 12/10. Now it is waiting game...
I heard from my attorney, a lot of field offices are willing to issue the 551 stamp on spot but not in Ohio. So, of course we are going to wait from this point on. I am prepare to make infopass or SR every 30 days to push.. Any suggestion, opinions welcome.