What are the things to be taken care to get eligibility for Canadian citizenship?

divakarap

Registered Users (C)
I am a Canadian permanent resident, working in USA. While I am coming to USA, no one entered my leaving date from Canada. Some time ago my friends saying that, if you maintain house lease agreement in Canada, maintain phone connection in Canada will help you a lot to apply for Citizenship after completion of 3 years. How far it is true? And what are the thins to be taken care to do like that?

Can any one advice me on this?

Thanks

Diva

It is your responsibility to prove your residence in canada not the CIC. When asked about your residency you need to have convincing proof , which is difficult to get if you live in USA . You might also loose your PR if you do not stay in canada for 730 days out of 5 years

Give it a thought ..

The question is not RIGHT OR WRONG/FRAUD.
It's rather POSSIBLE or NOT, there's somebody else to decide right or wrong.

Divakarap, it is possible.

With all due respect , Then Palcan , why don't you tell how to commit this fraud and also if there are any illegal activities that can also be done .

And who is going to be responsible if people follow what you say and get into trouble ..

With regards

Hello bhand11683,

First thing, You don't have to classify what is legal and illegal,
and then I am neither suggesting anything nor advising to commit for anything, I am only reiterating what people did and are doing on the above issue. Everyone knows there are people on this forum(I don't have to id) earlier who followed the way as that of the initial post by divakarap. Where have you been then?

I donno why you acted like you work for Canadian Vigilance:cool:

Best Regards.

palcan...

Thats right... go ahead lie, steal , cheat, murder... is it possible to do this? sure!

and you actually want help from people ??

Immigration fraud is grounds for deportation. And you solicit ways to commit such offences ?

Of course the RCMP would be interested as would the FBI and well they should be.

You can check with Mr. Rajeev Khanna if this board is for the purpose of helping law abiding individuals or as a tool to organize and commit crimes.

Hello,

I don't know why you are going so erraneous. Read the comments in my previous post, If you didn't understand, get lost.
Don't try to bully around with your lectures.

Folks,

Let's switch an angle. This forum is a place for people to exchange ideas - right or wrong, it's each individual's call. No one has to tell anyone what to do or what not to do. If you think it's a wrong thing, you can either give advice or just stay silent. People take responsibilities for their own doing. Remember, this is a forum, not a court.

Ok, let's go back to the original topic.

What materials do we need to submit to get the citizenship? Just the application form and fees?

Do we need to bring anything to an interview (if any?)

I agree. Immigrants are a dynamic and excellent source of economic growth to Canada. Lat 10 years are thunderous proof of this. Who cares if an immigrant lived 1095 days or 1090 days in Canada, as long as they allegiance and loyalties are to Canada and they want to make Canada a great, prosperous and secure country.
LONG LIVE CANADA!

Originally posted by Anand416
I agree. Immigrants are a dynamic and excellent source of economic growth to Canada. Lat 10 years are thunderous proof of this. Who cares if an immigrant lived 1095 days or 1090 days in Canada, as long as they allegiance and loyalties are to Canada and they want to make Canada a great, prosperous and secure country.
LONG LIVE CANADA!

You are very liberal. But there's a small matter of what Canadian laws say. The law, CIC and the government care very much indeed where you stay and for how long!!

And you think that the individuals who sneak across the border before their citizenship comes due have made Canada "great , prosperous and secure"? ... Well that's almost funny.

Also to the other poster who said this was a forum not a court. No forum allows the planning/commissioning of criminal acts. Immigration fraud is not a civil mater. Its criminal.

Relax dude!
No one is committing a crime here. The people who sneak across the borders are not criminals but are underprivileged, unfortunate, deprived and poor immigrants who happen to born less developed countries. Those immigrants are working their tail off to keep the economy growing. It’s good to give them a little credit once in a while and not to throw legal mumbo-jumbo (like day counting). May be some of them do not exactly follow each letter of the law but certainly they are obeying every darn spirit of the law. GIVE THEM A BREAK!

PalCan
you are absolutely worng about the Canadian point of view. I am proud Canadian Citizen and got my citizenship without having to live there for a required time. I think you don't know about hte process and just trying to BS your way out. SO keep quit and let other (like me) show that path to the future.

Yes Trueman999,

You are the right person to show the way for what all rgg1zv had specified on 9/26/03.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats right... go ahead lie, steal , cheat, murder... is it possible to do this? sure!

and you actually want help from people ??

Immigration fraud is grounds for deportation. And you solicit ways to commit such offences ?

Of course the RCMP would be interested as would the FBI and well they should be.

You can check with Mr. Rajeev Khanna if this board is for the purpose of helping law abiding individuals or as a tool to organize and commit crimes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Divakarap, why don't you contact this person on your question?
He can show the path to everywhere.....

No one has the right to ask any one to keep quiet on these kind a forums, don't yourself BS around. Got it YOU.....

PalCan Dude
I think you got a EGO problem. You don't have any information about canadian Laws and regulation and you are trying to be a smart a$$. I got to words for you Shut up and listen to people who have knowledge and experience like myself. God have mercy who listen to you.

Dude,
Why don’t you shut up and f$off, you a$h$. You don’t have to teach me the rules & regulations. Do you think you are the savior, you d$$a$$. If you think you have the knowledge answer the initial post and stop boasting.

Palcan,
You just proved yourself as a Illiterate individual. This is the problem i was referring to. You are A$$hole and stupid too. If you are going to mis guide people here then i must STOP A$$hole like yourself. So stop barking and go back to your hole where you belong. Got it. Beat it!!!!!!

Dude trueman999, you got a much bigger EGO problem. I KNOW you yourself took the hit from the earlier posts. I can understand from were you are and how literate you are. I am not here to guide anyone, but it’s you who boast yourself that you got the citizenship without having to live there for a required time, Who knows what all the things you have done and you try to be a smart a$. You are an ugly creature, go and jump in the drain.
Got it you UB….

PalCan Looser (Big One)
I think if i read it write, it's U mr. Right (smart A$$) that trying to imposed your worng judgement on people without really knowing the facts. So shutup and go back to the hole where you really belong. I don't have problem with EGO, but i do have a problem with creature like yourself. Trying to give out wrong advised to everyone else!!!!What Looser you are!!!!