what about us

after all these years, waiting for such a long time, with so much patience, yet another blow on my face . I'm sur ethere are other guys like me too. What I mean is all these approvals ( I am really happy for your all) with FPS in Feb, March, April, MAy 03 bu what about us? who did their FP in January 03? What is this black hole about? Some of us are getting left out and not getting approved.
Why such randomness? Will there never be any logic behind these approvals? Is it by the ND or FP date?
I'm just curious, how are they pulling the files to approve? Trying to visualize, are all our file sin stacks? like big folders for each case? or are they going by the SRC number? What is the real scenario?
Anybody knows?
Thanks.

I feel you pain

I am in the same situation, frustrated and angry, the 1/03 FP group of cases propably with a dysfunctional IIOs, or the whole box is missing some where.

I called the BCIS 2 days ago and told them about my concern, guess what, my blood pressure went up and I had a headache, I decided, I am not calling again, yet hoping somebody will find our cases once they empty that storage room of all the 2001 cases.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :

I share your pain too as my FP is also in 1/03 and my RD is one of the oldest 6/01. I sent a letter to TSC today but did not expect anything. Maybe we all should keep writing until somebody took notice.

hmcis , sleeper
what are your ND/RDs ? PDs ? Please mention that before you post messages asking abt 'when you will be approved' ?

It has been long established that TSC works randomly.
The stack theory is true.

I am going to assume your cases have RD/ND as mid or late 2002. Mine too is from may 2002.
Do You guys really think you are unlucky because your FP are from jan 03, and nothing has happened in your cases ?
Then what abt people from 2001 who for 3 months didn't get their receipts, who didn't get FPed until 2003.

Take a look at cases of long sufferers like Gkhan & TR22

To be honest from my perpective, they shd use PDs. the earlier system of PD would have worked far better for me.
My PD is from 1999 and it took more than 2 yrs for my LC to get approved even when filed under RIR.
In the meanwhile, people who filed long after me 2000, 2001 but got LC & 140 approved before me, got a much ND/RD than me.

Put things in perspective , Definitely FP logic shd never be applied.

Right now the only logic I can say is TSC has realized how backlogged it was and have started looking at cases from 2001.

Just pray & wish the trend continues.

Maybe this will put things in perspective ...

RD 05/02/2001
ND 06/06/2001
FP 03/2003
RFE 01/2004
RFE recv'd by USCIS (office 016) 02/06/2004
Nothing since then ...

Advance Parol filed 04/2003
RFE for I-140 12/2003
RFE replied 12/2003
No reply on Advance Parol ...

Hoping 485 would be approved soon, I forgot the pain of not receiving AP after 10 months of filing ... but who knew ...

Finally applying for 4th EAD in a couple of days ...

Patience my friends ... I know it is easier said than done ... but it is out of our hands ... so I am not going to lose more hair over this :cool:

my dates

RD 08/01
ND 09/01
My FP Jan 03
Wife's FP 02/03
Nothing yet. My online message changed after FP but wife's online message never changed.

waiting......................

goastros

No goastros,

RD 6/01
ND 8/01
FP 1/03

Even if the TSC works by the RD, our approval (among others of course) is past due., but since officially they still process RD 5/01, there is nothing we can do.

sleeper:eek:

Oh well.. since you had not posted your NDs in the 1st message....well I hope TSC continues things at the same pace or even better in march as we saw in Feb
Do you guys know how is it for your particulars SRC date.
are they part of the all_cons.xls sheet ?

i agree with goastros

i think they should stick to rd/nd and clear 2001 cases instead of approving guys who filed in 2003 and 2002 nov.
I am may 2002 and willing to wait as long as they do things in order....i am yet to fped too:(

hmcis & sleeper: I'm seeing your approvals right around the corner. Lots of people filed that time are getting approved, including the people I personally know and those posted on the web. My RD is June, 2001 and RD is Aug., 2001 and got approved a few days ago. So hanging on there. People like Tombaan, Goastros, and lots of others are contributing their time and sprit, helping making the big frustrating wating less painful. I do appreciate their work. USCIS is not fair on processing cases in any sense. Good luck.

I would say check track spread sheet that put together in this board. Check & see the pattern surrounding of you SRC#'s. I can see the frustration but like they say - around the corner.

add on

i see that a lot of people with nd rd 2003 have got fp done while 2002 guys like me are yet to get fps?:mad:

My case might make you feel better.

For yall who were worrying about not getting approved after doing FP, listen. For us we applied for I 485 in 2001. So far we didn't even get our FP notices. We contacted TSC by phone, by fax and by regular letter about it. Also we send letter to the congress men. But there is no response. Now as there is nothing else to be done I just reached a point where there can be no more worrying about the TSC mystery.
So I think you all will also be at this stage soon.

Aloshy,
It is really sad to hear about not being fp'ed being you 01 case. Send one letter every day to tsc and yoursenator. Atleast one will knock their heads. Prepare it every night and mail it the next morning. Or atleast one mail a week . I sincerely hope for your fp's.

Been through that ...

... its very random indeed. Just have patience and wait.
We did our Fp in Jan 2003 and the cases were transferred only this Jan. Just hand in there. The approval is around the corner.

randomness

I do not think it sthe FP date or ND date they are going by, because if they did, I would have been approved by now.
RD 08/01
ND 09/01
FP 01/03

Like I said before my online status said, ' we received your FP results on...' but my wife's online message never changed after she took the FP on Feb 03. It says 'we sent you the FP notice on May 03'....., so we got very nervous and started calling TSC, and someone said "don't , my system says we have received both your FPS and your files are complete". We even wentto the INS service center with the new FP notice to get my wife fingerprinted again. But they printed out a computerized page that proved that INS center actually received both my wife and my FP results from FBI.

To make the long story short, I am patiently waiting for my approval, but my family is saying how come everyone around your time is getting aprroved and you ar enot. IS it possible that your file is lost or something? I couldnt say No itis not lost. because I don't even know if its possible for a file to get lost.

Anyone ever had their files lost ? or how can I make sure that it's not lost , its just taking tim eo get approved?
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

hmcis ...

.. a few more days and you will have your approval.

I don't think your files are lost. Don;t want to put you down but I can cite an instance where somebody else's papers were found in another file ... my spouse's file. Just a couple of sheets.

Just hang in there.

hmcis and sleeper,

Have you guys filed any AP and EAD before? I only filed AP once and never used it and have been always on H-1. Wonder if that is the reason they did not dig out my file.

Hopeful..

.. I was on H1 through out this process. Got 3 EADs and 2 Aps (third one still pending) but never used them. Just hang in there instead of jumping to conclusions. A little more patience.

Jaysee