what a day

Not even a single Yesterday!! Two days with 0 approvals/RFE.

This waiting seems endless. Ironically, according to immigration-law.com, INS is currently BUSY with premium I140 processing, concurrent I140/I485 filing, single step Labor processing....

Why INS always screws this group of people and give green light otherwise?? Where is the damn God if any?

Looks like

every one (at VSC) is enjoying the summer... VSC & life sucks...

WCom is laying off 17000 employees and some consultants too...
billing rates are going to be down and job market may become
horrible...

This country seems to be in a serious disarray!

Who knows what the next WorldCom is?? Those Hypes in the previous 3 years should all be audited.

Last edited by a moderator:
July 4th is coming. INS usually does not work around holidays.

Worsely, after July 4th, the late year comes. INS usually does not work much between November and New year.. Now they have a good excuse - security check which is inarguable in this climate.

So INS only have FOUR working months for 2002!!

No Title

you are right. I am a sept filer. 6 months back I had a hope that I will get my gc in may/June. Now don\'t know how long this waiting. hope things will get better.

Same here :< My RD is 09/04/2001

My original hope for approval is May/04, then changed to 07/04, then changed again to 08/04, now.. I really have no confidence with this shit. It might be 02/04/2003 after INS wakes up from 2003 new year.

Last edited by a moderator:
RD 08/2001

Initially I thought I\'ll get approval in June. But now I am planning for September....only hoping that my turn won\'t come in next lay-off in the company and I get approval before that....now chances are very bleak as there is no chance of getting approval before September.

I feel so painful in waiting this shit in dark so long even though I will

have no problem with my job for years to go. Sometimes, I think life will be much tougher for those folks whose jobs are on the month-to-month basis!!

We need a break to save our sanity!

Ric2--

you have forgotten folks like me whose job\'s are on a day-to-day basis! I just pray every Friday evening for the damn phone NOT to ring!!