Western state DOL tracker (Arizona, Guam, Hawaii and Nevada)

azcentral

Registered Users (C)
Hi, guys ,

I am starting this thread to track the federal LC status for the following western states: Arizona, Guam, Hawaii and Nevada.

Here is the limited information collected from this forum so far.

AZGC-----------09580xxx--- 04/07/2004 --- RIR---------AZ still in DOL
Srihar ------- 0958xxxx --- 05/20024--- RIR-------- AZ still in DOL
azcentral ---------- 09584xxx --- 06/08/2004 --- RIR-------- AZ still in DOL
Srihar's friend---------- 095xxxxx --- 07/2004 --- RIR-------- AZ approved already

I think these four states are in a queue different from seattle states which include WA, OR, ID and AK (tracked in a seperate thread "Seattle Regional DOL Tracker"). one month slower?

Please share related information in this thread.

Thanks,

azcentral

I hope every one from AZ shares info in this thread.
ihave a question, what did u mean by one month slower? i didnot get what that implies? can u please clarify it for me?

azcentral said:
Hi, guys ,

I am starting this thread to track the federal LC status for the following western states: Arizona, Guam, Hawaii and Nevada.

Here is the limited information collected from this forum so far.

AZGC-----------09580xxx--- 04/07/2004 --- RIR---------AZ still in DOL
Srihar ------- 0958xxxx --- 05/20024--- RIR-------- AZ still in DOL
azcentral ---------- 09584xxx --- 06/08/2004 --- RIR-------- AZ still in DOL
Srihar's friend---------- 095xxxxx --- 07/2004 --- RIR-------- AZ approved already

I think these four states are in a queue different from seattle states which include WA, OR, ID and AK (tracked in a seperate thread "Seattle Regional DOL Tracker"). one month slower?

Please share related information in this thread.

Thanks,

azcentral

AZGC said:
ihave a question, what did u mean by one month slower? i didnot get what that implies? can u please clarify it for me?

AZGC, one month was just a wild guess. I was using your case a reference. Seattle is processing 5/2004. Your case is still at DOL 4/2004. I guess we will know better when more people share their information here. Thanks,

AZGC said:

Hi AZGC

Have you filed your application in RIR or NON-RIR. The AVM says Permanent applicaiton is for NON-RIR, which they process september 2003.

Srihar said:
Hi AZGC

Hi Srihar,

It may look silly for you, but my lawyer doesn't reveal anything, She won't even respond to mails, all i have is my case number. So I don't know this detail of my case. If there is a way to know wether it si RIR or Non RIR let me know.

Thanks,
Have you filed your application in RIR or NON-RIR. The AVM says Permanent applicaiton is for NON-RIR, which they process september 2003.

My case filed under RIR.

Did you employer give advertisement before you file labor or after filing labor!

In RIR we complete the process of advertisement for recruitement and then they file the details why they prefer our resume than others. (some thing like that). I know only this process to find the difference between RIR and NON RIR. RIR process will show that the employer took all the steps to recruit suitable person. but in NON RIR it is regular process. so once we applied in state labor, they will inform the employer to do these process. I don't know whatelse different way to find it. May be form number that we file may differ.

In my case, as far as i know, the advertisement was palced before filing, that much i know, but not when they reported it to
DOL?
Srihar said:
My case filed under RIR.

Did you employer give advertisement before you file labor or after filing labor!

In RIR we complete the process of advertisement for recruitement and then they file the details why they prefer our resume than others. (some thing like that). I know only this process to find the difference between RIR and NON RIR. RIR process will show that the employer took all the steps to recruit suitable person. but in NON RIR it is regular process. so once we applied in state labor, they will inform the employer to do these process. I don't know whatelse different way to find it. May be form number that we file may differ.

AZGC said:
In my case, as far as i know, the advertisement was palced before filing, that much i know, but not when they reported it to
DOL?

When I talk about advertisement, it is the advertisement the employer calls for formality to file your labor. Not the regular advertisement to recruit you for that place. If it is so,then I hope it should have been filed in RIR.

Good news!!!

Well, I called AVM and left a message. Surprisinglly, they called me back in 30 mins. According to the gentlemen I spoke to, AZ RIR cases are no different than seattle state cases. They are processing May 2004 for ALL western states and didn't transfer any AZ cases to backlog center. So, AZGC, please do check your case with your lawyer to make sure you are RIR. Srihar, may I ask which day of MAY your RD is? Hopefully, you will get approved pretty soon. If so, please do not forget to post your approval data here for our reference. Thanks,

azcentral

azcentral said:
Well, I called AVM and left a message. Surprisinglly, they called me back in 30 mins. According to the gentlemen I spoke to, AZ RIR cases are no different than seattle state cases. They are processing May 2004 for ALL western states and didn't transfer any AZ cases to backlog center. So, AZGC, please do check your case with your lawyer to make sure you are RIR. Srihar, may I ask which day of MAY your RD is? Hopefully, you will get approved pretty soon. If so, please do not forget to post your approval data here for our reference. Thanks,

azcentral

Thanks azcentral for the good news. :)
My RD is 05/24/2004. As per seattle thread, I noticed they processed 05/10 on 12/07/2004.
Do they provide any individual informations about our cases!

I called my HR and she made it clear to me that mine is RIR. Idon't know whats happening?

Srihar said:
Thanks azcentral for the good news. :)
My RD is 05/24/2004. As per seattle thread, I noticed they processed 05/10 on 12/07/2004.
Do they provide any individual informations about our cases!
:mad:

can u please mention the number u called,along with optios? Iam worried now/

is it 4617 or 4601.?

azcentral said:

azcentral

Thats what i posted a message fro AZCEntral for numbers where he called to know the status,

I could not find an option to leave a message on 4617,

Do u know which number to call ?

Srihar said:
Why don't you call like AZcentral and find what's going on your case and let us know. :confused:

the number I called
1-415-975-4601
opt 1,6,7

Hv your case number ready and leave name and call back number.

Keep us updated.

Hi guys,
You all were correct. i called them and they said they are processing May2004. but mine Non RIR, I still do not understand why my HR told me like that. Sorry to put you guys in tension for some time.

Bye,Best of luck, your turn is waiting there.

AZGC, nothing to be sorry about. At least you know the right status for your case now and can plan accordingly. Good luck to you too.

I am thinking of closing this thread and go back to seattle DOL tracker since no difference between AZ and seattle states. Maybe I will ask them to change the title.

Anyway, glad to clear up some confusions and move on.

Best luck to all.