Weird! RFE was ordered, but not Received??

chankuk

Registered Users (C)
When I called 800 number on Nov 24, I was told that response for my inquiry was sent on Nov 19 through fax. But I did not receive it.
So, I called the emergency number today, Nov 29. The officer told me the RFE was ordered (she used the word "ordered", not "requested", whatever) on Nov 23. But I have not received yet the notice of the RFE. I live in the surrounding area of CSC. It usually takes 1-2 days to be delivered. Anyway..
Do you know what documents are normally requested as RFE? Could you like to share information?

Last edited by a moderator:
Chankuk, Sorry to know that..

If I read the 1-800 message, it sounds to me that - they have responsed to your enquiry. did you enquire or your attorney anything?

it could a response to your attorney's inquiry. check his fax.

let me know when you receive actually.

Same thing Happened to me .

I received an RFE e-mail in October, but never received it. I faxed, wrote a letter requesting it to be re-issued, and my lawyer did the same. A month later, I received approval e-mails. So, your approval maybe on its way!!!!

Nathang, I have made three inquires for the last two and half months via 800 and fax.

IFiledOct2002, my message has not changed, still showing FP 2. I just heard about that the RFE was ordered, when I called the emergency number of CSC.

REally dont know whats happening at CSC. My LUD has changed again today. the officer whom i spoke with on 11/24 could not even figure out the letter was sent our for AR-11. she could not explain why my WAC number is missing from system.

please wait and you should hear some good news soon.

Nathang, I guess the woman who talked with you is an officer in the emergency center, and she is not the adjudicator for your case. So, she does not know exactly what is going on your case. This is just my guess.

I have read many weird things happened in this forum as you know too. I think the adjudicator of your case only knows what is going on your case. The representatives of customer service and the officers of the emergency center may not know the exact information on the case. They just figure out the data, which are poped up in the computer screen.

chankuk said:
When I called 800 number on Nov 24, I was told that response for my inquiry was sent on Nov 19 through fax. But I did not receive it.
So, I called the emergency number today, Nov 29. The officer told me the RFE was ordered (she used the word "ordered", not "requested", whatever) on Nov 23. But I have not received yet the notice of the RFE. I live in the surrounding area of CSC. It usually takes 1-2 days to be delivered. Anyway..
Do you know what documents are normally requested as RFE? Could you like to share information?

Who filed your case? Your attorney or yourself? If your attorney filed it, you should check with him/her.

The LUD has changed on Nov 29, 2004. I guess it was affected by making a phon call to emergency.

Chankuk,

Its sounds right. customer service or emergency service people doesnt have full info on our case. do you think LUD will change just because your called.

when does LUD really change? I think when there is some process/progress in the case. but not a phone call.

what others think? pls share.

I called the emergency today around 12 pm PST. The LUD changed around 7 pm. As you said I'm not sure a phone call may result in LUD.

Last two and half months I made two inquires via 800 number and three inquries via fax. It is not sure inquriy could change LUD.

My LUD also changed today (11/30).. but wife's is still at 11/04 and my son at 10/2002.

is anybody having such situation?

Nathang, my LUD has changed on Nov 30 after Nov 29. I think this has happened by talking with the officer via the emergency phone number yesterday.

If you had an inquiry or a phone call, the LUD would be chaged. I guess..

You got to talk to your attorney first and get the RFE somehow.. or take a chance with the customer service and request them to mail the RFE to your residence address.