weird experience at interview

Muhammad Anwer

I was interviewed by USCIS office at Newark (New Jersey) on 08/20/2021 and I passed the interviewed, but officer said immigration department mixed your file with your brother file and I have do not have your complete file so you cannot attend the oath ceremony right now. He said you do not need to worry we will send your oath in 2 to 6 weeks. Its been more than six weeks I am still waiting for my oath please let me know how long it will take. Thanks

I was interviewed by USCIS office at Newark (New Jersey) on 08/20/2021 and I passed the interviewed, but officer said immigration department mixed your file with your brother file and I have do not have your complete file so you cannot attend the oath ceremony right now. He said you do not need to worry we will send your oath in 2 to 6 weeks. Its been more than six weeks I am still waiting for my oath please let me know how long it will take. Thanks
With uscis no body knows brother how long it will take! It can take days or weeks or months! No body knows for real