Want to Visit India?

manaraval

Hi there,
I got married in May 2003 and I got Green Card of USA in April 2006. From June 2009 I live apart from Ex Husband. My divorce case is proceeding in India, but I am not sure that how long it will take?
Right now I am living in Denver and my Ex Husband is in Chicago. Now my question is “Do I need to inform the Consulate about this separation? If yes, please let me know the procedure of it. I believe according to Indian Law, the law is for marriage or divorce, there is no status like “Separation”.
In November I want to visit my family in India, for my brother’s wedding. What is the require procedure I need to follow before my visit?

Thanks

I want to visit india. I would like suggest to you that you should contact to an Indian travel agency for your tour detail. I have recently returned from my India trip, really my tour was a great experience for me and I visited at north and south India.

Once I visited India. Its one of the good places on earth. The people are very friendly and helpful. I love to visit there again.

Hi Everyone, Yes It is necessary to visit India With a Visa And it's a great Country. The places are historical and Interesting to know In details,also there are many Spots and Hill stations to enjoy a lot for holidays.

hi friends,

i am peter Parker from USA.i am going to plan for North India but i don't have any knowledge about that place and i want to stay for some days in north india so please help me and tell about North India holidays

Last edited by a moderator:
hi peter im from india i belong from rajasthan , can help you if you have any question please add me at facebook my id there as (peepalala)

I want to visit india. I would like suggest to you that you should contact to an Indian travel agency for your tour detail. I have recently returned from my India trip, really my tour was a great experience for me and I visited at north and south India.

Good to see your comment on India trip here. It really makes me happy as I'm a travel guide and would like to offer travel assistance for your tour to India from United States. If you have plan to visit India again, hope we can get in touch. I'm happy to serve you all through your India Tour.

India is a very beautiful country and it has lot of natural resources. As it is a developing county infrastructural and other things were growing. We can see different cultures, different language and different religious people in India.