Want to change my H1B employer

Getuser

I am working for X client in CA through Preferred vendor P1 but my H1B is holding with A company in NJ. I have asked P1 company that hire me directly but they are saying that my H1 holder company A can sue them because they have contract like this. My client is ready to take me through P2 preferred Vendor and I can transfer my H1b to P2 but I am thinking that my current Preferred Vendor P1 will tell to my H1B holding company A that I am working for same client. I have joined company A three years back and at that time I have signed on normal paper that I will not joined their end client and they have also mentioned the clause of Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation. This I have signed when I was in NJ but Now I am living in CA from last 30 Months. If my existing company sends me the notice then whether I have to pay some amount to them or what problem they can create for me.

You need to have your employment documents reviewed by an attorney. Non-compete, non-solicitation agreements can be legally enforceable. Your circumstanes are why all contracts should be reviewed before signing - only you were mire interested in getting to the US than to worry about what you would be required to do once you got here.

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on this issue.

My employer had filed an H-1B petition on my behalf to the USCIS using premium processing on November9th 2010.

The received a request for evidence(RFE) on November 22nd which they did and was received at USCIS November 24th

The petition was approved on December 3rd per the USCIS website .

My question is it OK for me join my employer at this point or should i have a copy of the H-1B approval before i do so;
also are there are any other issues I need to be aware of at this point.

Please advise . Let me know if you would like me to schedule a confrence call, i will do so just give me your phone no.

As always looking forward to your sound advise

Your employer will ask you to fill out I-9 and H1 approval original is required to prove legal work authorization for I-9.