Walk in Biometrics in San Jose, CA

eric197

Registered Users (C)
Anyone has done walk in biometrics in San Jose, CA.

Got my biometrics notice and wonder if I can go there earlier.

Don't wait, just go and do it. If they refuse (1% chance) just find another ASC center closer to your home or work.
Good Luck

Hey eric197, I am from Oakland ASC..I tried the walk in biometrics but they did not allow me..so I just went to an alternate ASC in San Francisco and could complete it successfully . I recommend you go and try out San Jose first , and if they do not let you ...go to San Francisco but not Oakland..Good luck!!

Anyone has done walk in biometrics in San Jose, CA.
Got my biometrics notice and wonder if I can go there earlier.

rmuduga,
my relative also got in Oakland,ca ASC.Form many previous posts seems oakland ASC ha spme attitude where as almost all other ASC seems allowing wlakins.
Seems you have done it SFO,will it create any issue doing Bio at different center than assigned?did any one came across any such issues?

What is a "walk in" Biometrics? Does your appointment letter state "walk in" or can you just try your luck and go in early? I got an appointment with a date. Do I just wait for the date?

rmuduga,
my relative also got in Oakland,ca ASC.Form many previous posts seems oakland ASC ha spme attitude where as almost all other ASC seems allowing wlakins.
Seems you have done it SFO,will it create any issue doing Bio at different center than assigned?did any one came across any such issues?

There should not be any issues if you go to another center...

incorrect !

it is correct, have you seen someone whose fingerprint letter was received on day 1 and on day 2 he goes to get the fp done and on day 7th he gets a yellow letter. call uscis, the time frame remains the same. it's a myth created by anxious people who can't make it or wait until the given date on the letter.

it is correct, have you seen someone whose fingerprint letter was received on day 1 and on day 2 he goes to get the fp done and on day 7th he gets a yellow letter. call uscis, the time frame remains the same. it's a myth created by anxious people who can't make it or wait until the given date on the letter.

I did it myself and saved around 20 plus days. Myth or anxious people, I don't know much about that..............

Last edited by a moderator: