Waiting for I797 Approval

rmshah50

Registered Users (C)
I had file for H1B Extension on March 17th,2005. Its been 9 months now, I have not received approval yet. They haven't send any RFE. Has anyone experienced such a long delay? What could be done in sucha cases? My attorney suspects security check? If its security check, how long could it take to get it clear? Please, advice.

Thanks,
-RS

Still WAITING FOR 797 APPROVAL

Its been 9 months now and I also upgraded my case to premium processing. It has passed about 11 days for premium and still no email approval from USCIS. I am not sure what is going on with my case. As any one experienced such delays? Please, advice.

Thanks,
-RS

Please ask you lawer to initiate an inquiry, you also contact you local senator through you employer for the same.

Did you receive the update yet

Did you receive any update on it yet? I am also seeing same issue it is pending for 6 months now. What was the result of premium processing?

did u receive any receipt number

did u receive any receipt or LIN number from USCIS. if so, check your status in USCIS.gov web site. it may help u

Yes I did check with the receipt and also my company did open service request with NSC but still no reply. It has been already more than 30 days after openign Service Request.

When I did premium processing, fees where sent back saying that uscis cannot process my case at this time due to "unforseen circumtances". My attorney wrote to them to find out the unforseen circumtances, but no response.

Recently, on March 2nd, they send me the H1 Transfer fees saying that your case is subjected to quota and since the quota has ran out we cannot accept your case.It took them 11 1/2 months to make this decision.

I have posted my case under " H1B Transfer Case not accepted" post under Nebraska center H1 issues.

I would suggest Mahavir to apply for premium asap.

Thanks,
-rmshah