Waiting for Derivative Approval

Any updates?

Keeping thread alive..did anybody here got derivative approval? Lot of us who had primary approved after 10th July seems to be waiting for approval.

my derivative got his approval

My derivative (9 yr old son) finally got his approval email today thus completing our long GC journey.

Congrats Pinnu.

H1ZONE,

I am still waiting...to add to the mix...we have different last names. I saw some one mention this. I got approved on the 13th Jul.

Derivative pending

My wife and Son I-485 still pending. Yesterday I called TSC. She told it will be approve in 2 weeks?

Any one has suggestion? What can we do? I created SR for my wife and Son.. Thinking to start same effort which I did for me..

Thanks,

Pinnu,
Did your son go for bio-metrics (picture) before approval? I was told by an IO that my son(5 yrs and approval pending) would get biometrics(picture) notice soon.

Just wondering whether they would approve w/o bio and advice the child to go for bio or the otherway.

Thanks

RAINBOW -

My son is 4 years old and he got his approval notice. In approval notice they mentioned that , they will send the biometrics notice soon...

Pinnu,
Did your son go for bio-metrics (picture) before approval? I was told by an IO that my son(5 yrs and approval pending) would get biometrics(picture) notice soon.

Just wondering whether they would approve w/o bio and advice the child to go for bio or the otherway.

Thanks

No, but he is in queue to receive bio notice soon. For minors (under 14) they can approve the case without bio and ask for bio later on.

Primary Approved - Son (9 Years) FP (Code 2) issue

My son got Code 2 FP1 notice on June and we have completed. Today I called Texas to find out status but in System they do not see FP.

I also called (304)625-5590 FBI to check Finger print status they told me, they have not received from USCIS.

My wife I485 is also pending.. Namecheck/FP done.

Any suggestion?

Derivative approved finally

All,

I would like to share my experience and provide encouragement for those who get answers , like name check pending and no visa's alloted.

I am the primary applicant. My case got approved on July 16th. My PD was current from June though. let me list the events after that

Info pass appointment - June 22nd - Name Check pending

Spoke to IO at TSC - June 30th - Case is just pending. Ready to be approved. I did not ask about name check when I called.

LUD on July 3&4

Spoke to IO on July 13th (friday)- IO said, this case need to be assigned to an office

Contacted Congressman on 13th

Approved on July 16th;)

Called IO , July 16th for wifes case - As per IO case is Pending, No visa, sorry this happens some times where derivatives case get seperated. Wait until October:confused:

Called IO July 18th - Case good to go, no visa . Wait till Oct

Contacted Congress man and Senator on July 19th

Reply from Senator , July 25th - As per USCIS, my wife's namecheck is pending

July 27th - Applied EAD/AP online

July 31 - Spoke to IO, she asked me if I gave my FP since she could not see those details. i told this is my wifes application and she gave her FP in May. She then asked me that my wife should call.

Aug 1. Sent all the paper docs for E filed EAD/AP

Just checked my email and see the approval.

So, i am not sure what triggered my wifes case. But just wanted to let everyone know that No visa's or Namecheck pending can sometimes be false information.

I wish everyone waiting to get their case approved. All the best

Thanks

Raj