Waiting for asylum decision

BJB

Hi Everyone!

My status changed from decision pending to Decision is mailed on Friday. How many days it takes to change status to fee waived or anyone get approval without status changes?

Hi Everyone!

My status changed from decision pending to Decision is mailed on Friday. How many days it takes to change status to fee waived or anyone get approval without status changes?
Hi.Did you check clock status?

Hi Everyone!

Can you please share your timeline?

Hi Everyone!

It should be changed first to fees waived and then decision mailed.

Guys, i am looking for Psychological Evaluation.... Any recommendations please...I see one such expert i see 'Claudia Ribas LCSW'

Anybody used her; Is she good?

I would like to ask everyone, it has been two months since the interview, why the online query case always shows that the interview has been scheduled. Does anyone know?

I would like to ask everyone, it has been two months since the interview, why the online query case always shows that the interview has been scheduled. Does anyone know?
Hello where did you have your interview ? Mine too its been three months and its the same status interview is sheduled.

Hello where did you have your interview ? Mine too its been three months and its the same status interview is sheduled.
My asylum got approved over a week ago already got my approval letter & I 94 stamped departure record card, but the online case status always saying ' decision is pending '