Waiting for Asylum Decision

shoby44

Hello Guys !
I applied for asylum in June 2014 and had my interview on March 22nd 2017 at newark asylum office. Asylum officer told me that decision will mailed after 14 days but I never got any decision mailed yet.
I made two inquiries via email. In first reply they told me that my case is in background check and in second inquiry they replied that my case is currently under review by the Asylum Officer adjudicating your case.

Please let me know if anyone experiencing same and able to expedite the decision process? I would be really thankful if I get a clue how to expedite my decision.

Hello Guys !
I applied for asylum in June 2014 and had my interview on March 22nd 2017 at newark asylum office. Asylum officer told me that decision will mailed after 14 days but I never got any decision mailed yet.
I made two inquiries via email. In first reply they told me that my case is in background check and in second inquiry they replied that my case is currently under review by the Asylum Officer adjudicating your case.

Please let me know if anyone experiencing same and able to expedite the decision process? I would be really thankful if I get a clue how to expedite my decision.
Hi
There really isnt anything you would be able to do for now. Just give them some more time am definately sure you will get it soon in the mail soon.
Probably the officers supervisor is reviewing your case.

I had interview September 2015 . Still Waiting for decision
i am sorry but that is a long wait for a decision. i will have my interview early next month and i am sure to end up waiting like many of you.

Hello Guys !

Are you still waiting? Did you get any news?
Please update us.
Thank you

Hi, ALL,

Any good news regarding decisions, tired and frustrated of this long waiting

Waiting for 8 months for decision

Thanks
MAZ

Waiting on decision.. Had interview on May 9, 2017. Asked to submit additional documents. Submitted May 19, 2017. Was told to pick up decision on May 23. Then My attorney got a call from AO on May 23, that it's no ready and she's not sure when the decision will be mailed.

589 submitted : April 2014
Interview : May 2017
1st EAD : April 2016
2nd EAD: April 2017

Waiting on decision.. Had interview on May 9, 2017. Asked to submit additional documents. Submitted May 19, 2017. Was told to pick up decision on May 23. Then My attorney got a call from AO on May 23, that it's no ready and she's not sure when the decision will be mailed.

589 submitted : April 2014
Interview : May 2017
1st EAD : April 2016
2nd EAD: April 2017
Where did you applied?

My scenario for those who want to get some info:

Applied: 11-28-2016

Interview Date: 03-13-2017
Submitted additional documents within 2 weeks

Applied for EAD (c08) : April 28th
Form i-765 received: 05-01-2017
Letter i-797 received 05-04-2017

Today : 193 days passed since I applied for the asylum and 1 month and 8 days since applied for work permit.

Still waiting for change of status for my work authorization...

Hello Guys !

Did you get the decision yet?

Hello Guys !

Hi
Did you get any news? I am in the same situation.
Thanks for replying.