WAC-02-256-***** : Still waiting for approval !

vekman

Registered Users (C)
Hi !
My I-140 (EB2/RIR/susbt labor) was filed on 13th Aug 2002 (wac-02-256-*****).

The online status still shows it will take 158-60 days !!!

The status check on phone gives message about not able to locate the info.

Anybody here who filed about same time frame is still waiting for approval ?

Are there any cases when BCIS may reject the I-140 application ?

Thanks,
-vekman

My I-140 filed Oct 2002 still pending
EB2/RIR
Originally posted by vekman
Hi !
My I-140 (EB2/RIR/susbt labor) was filed on 13th Aug 2002 (wac-02-256-*****).

The online status still shows it will take 158-60 days !!!

The status check on phone gives message about not able to locate the info.

Anybody here who filed about same time frame is still waiting for approval ?

Are there any cases when BCIS may reject the I-140 application ?

Thanks,
-vekman

lisansw & 140hold,
Have you checked the status with your lawyer or BCIS ? What did they say ?
Did you use substitute labor ?
-vekman

Yes I checked with the lawyer.
I got nor ref and nothing from BCIS. The lawyer claims that this is not unique to my case and this is acorss the board for natives of registration countries.

Checked with both lawyer and BCIS. The formal answer was everybody's case is different so it is still normal.

I got RFE that was replied and received by BCIS in early April 2003. RFE reply date has passed 90 days.

Lawyer also filed enquiry about 6 weeks ago and BCIS replied enquiry something like still processing that was about 30 days ago. It took about 2 weeks for BCIS to reply but nothing seems meaningful.

I'm waiting "only" since January 2003; submitted response to RFE on June 12th, but it still feels like eternity.
I simply can not stand anymore checking BCIS website and see the same, and the same, and the same lines. I stopped checking the website daily, I've been two times on holiday, hoping that I will have a big pleasent surprise by the time I come back.... an still nothing.
I still hope though that the surprise will be a good one.
Good luck to you all.

Hi !
I am not native of registration country. Have not got any RFE either and still it has got stuck since Aug'02.

The lawyer found out that BCIS is trying to get original labor, which either they have or embassy may have. (Since mine was substitute labor, it may have been filed with BCIS earlier with other I-140/I-485 application. So either BCIS or embassy may be in possession of the original labor depending on what stage the original application was).

In this situation, I have no information on how much time it still is going to take.

-vekman

vekman,

Your attorney or employer can file an enquiry on your behalf since your application is beyond 158~160 days. The fax number is (949) 389 4386. I spoke to BCIS officer over the phone and was told BCIS will response enquiry within 30 days. It may be still useless but at least you have some thing to push.

My Details... May give relief to some one ...!!

I thought it might be helpful for some atleast...

My case (I-140, LC Substitution) was pending since 14-JUN-2002....!!!!
WAC-02-211-5XXXX
I got an RFE in late Oct'2002 and responded in Nov'02.
BCIS received and updated the status "RFE Received" on 06-DEC-2002.

Since then it is showing the status, this case will take 158-60 days....

My attorney made phone/fax enquiries couple of times (Feb'03, Mar'03 and Apr'03) and didn't get any meeningful information..

As the case is pending for more than 158 days....I myself called BCIS and filed an enquiry(s) in Jun'03 and Jul-03, through National Call Center representative.

I haven't got any responses for any of my enquiries...!!

There is nothing we can do (except wait)......as no one knows, how BCIS is working...!!
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
mygcacc01,

Thank you for sharing your information. Sorry to know you have waited so long, on the other hand it is kind of relieve. Compare to your case, all others are nothing including my one. You are right the only thing we can do is waiting, waiting and waiting....... I will not push my attorney and not to call BCIS any more. Wish everybody will get positive result soon or later be patient. Thanks again.

Any Updates ?

Hi All,

This topic has been silent for a while. I wonder if anybody in this long waiting group has any updates. Thanks.

Hi
Just curious about other status of WAC-02-256-xxxxx cases.
i am aslo stuck with wac-02-256-xxxxx.
bye

I pushed my attorney file an enquiry every time when process time passed promised time. I did get feedback from BCIS in 30 days. I am not sure whether this contributed any thing towards the case approval but seems this is the only a few thing we could do apart from wait.

Re: Re: WAC-02-256-***** : Still waiting for approval !

Originally posted by lisansw
My I-140 filed Oct 2002 still pending
EB2/RIR
Please call 800-375-5283 - National CSC and report this. They will give you very prompt reply.