WAC 01-184 Spoke to IIO

485gang

Registered Users (C)
just off the phone. The lady was Hard to understand. She said both of our finger prints were recieved on dec 29 and JIT crap. Asked her serveral times if assigned to an officer said "No" and asked me to be patient and said i should recieve approval notice in 30-40 days (which doesnt make any sense at all !!!???) Said the same ol\' everything is case to case basis. When asked if she could help in any way said she cant do much be patient. Upon asking when it will be assigned she said dont know case by case JIT.... When asked why it is taking so long said they recieved FP only recently on dec 29th. When asked about my expiring EAD said go to LA !!!!(i live in bay area) even when i mentioned about my residence said go to LA !!! phew.....
   she checked both of our cases though

cheers !!!
485 gang

Just a thought!!!

I\'ve been reading this forum for almost a year now.....and so far I\'ve never really heard IIO of being any help at all other than being a human automated message....There was none I know of whose case was adjudicated just \'cause of calling an IIO....However several fax inquiries helped in many cases.....So I don\'t understand why people talk to IIO\'s unless it\'s an age out case.....Many times we get more anxious and think bugging people will get them to do something....We all know how hard it is get thru\' INS telepone line and talk to an IIO....If we cut down our calls to IIO\'s of asking mundane questions(not for age-out cases), others having genuine problems can get thru the line easily and talk to the IIO. Or may be INS can reallocate resources in adjudicating cases since most of the IIO\'s are idle.

I\'m not against anyone in this board or the person who posted this. Just came up when I read this but let me tell you I\'m in the same boat on the verge of breaking down in patience & frustration.

Good luck to all

milli

the numbers are

260-269 .....21 cases approved
270-279......10 cases approved
280-289.......4 cases approved
290-299.......7 cases approved

The above numbers are from March 25 till current

The spotlight is still on 260 series

You and I have to wait some more.

Play Solitaire or Freecell or watch a movie.

You have good thoughts - It is useless to contact IIO

Better to go out and enjoy the good food and entertaintment out there.

Go Shopping - etc.etc.

Have fun

The IIO\'s are a bunch of monotonous programmed Morons

I have stopped calling them (I do not know how long I can hold on, though).Calling just increases your BP.

sand Pa--People call often because they are not provided correct information

Who in the right frame of mind would like to keep calling INS (it takes hours to get through), if INS can give them correct case status.

Thanks guys

yeah very true today i take an oath !!! ill never again call IIO I\'v decided to concentrate harder on my studies take care

cheers !!!!