VSC-TSC 15th March ...I am still not approved...

checkmate

Registered Users (C)
Not sure whats going on with my case. I am just hoping that case goes thru w/o any issues. Long sleepless night...when it will get over.

Hi, keep your hope up, your turn will eventually come. I have the same RD as yours with xfer 03/15, even worse my PD is Mar. 2002. I am still hoping....

Life Sucks

In my case, at night i am able to sleep, but very moment i wake up i think the same
i am getting sick of all this

life sucks

everyone with me got approved with my employer

why am i the only one
life sucks
life sucks

i hate life
life sucks

when will time come
its been enough of wait

i feel very much frustrated
life sucks

Another day passed and still wondering.. Last time TSC IO told me that the case is in progress. It will take 30-60 days to process it. Anyone knows what does it mean.

Another day passed and still wondering.. Last time TSC IO told me that the case is in progress. It will take 30-60 days to process it. Anyone knows what does it mean.

Count me in too....It is a never ending pain in the neck..
No 2nd FP either..
Today i just filled all the paperwork for 5th ead/ap renewal , i am sick and tired of this whole crap..
When will this end..???

Hi hello friends

hi hello
what to do this...
I also sick of tiered this life about this process..

thanx

hi hello friends

hi hello
what to do this...
I also sick of tiered this life about this process..:confused:

thanx

Hi hello
I called on 7/16/07 did POJ method call to TSC I got in 15 to 20 mts
I asked about NC they said it's pending but they spouse cleared
i don't know what what's going on there in USCIS, i asked last month about my NC at Info pass appt they said NC is cleared last year in march 2006..

could u tell me which one is wright...

once again please give me reply any one....

As each day passes ... the chances of getting approval in FY07 is decreasing considerably... Hope I am wrong... but thats what I feel now..
The system is so disorganized and chaotic ... The most difficult part is that there is nothing you can do...
Hope to get out of this uncertainty soon..

I think I am getting too emotional.. Anyway, hearty congratulations to all approved people and best wishes to all pending ones...

T

Approvals seem to be pouring in with no predictable trend based on Receipt or Priority Dates. Any case, congratulations to those who have been approved.

Still waiting...

I am also here.. stuck with this horrible procedures and process..

Dont know when I get out of this mess..

yes.. it is very difficult to sleep and do things.. really.. I understand.. but cant do any thing..

Either they have to tell yes or no.. they should not leave me in this situation.. neither there nor here..

It is very frustrating.. when I see others who have applied much ahead of me and getting approval from same country and same EB category..

If this is the case.. they why DID USCIS / LAW made these categories.. I dont know.. It is all B.S.

IT is very very frustrating.. and tensioning.. no other words to tell.

yes Life Sucks.. I agree..

----------------------------

PD - Oct 2001
486 - RD 06/04
Transfer to V to T on 03/15/07
2nd FP - 05/08/07

Waiting for 485 AD -

hardly seen eb-2 approvals.i am also in this crap for past 6 yrs with pd-2002.but based on yesterdays scenario,there is no hope.supposedly 7lakh people are applying in various categories.come next oct i dont think there will be any movement,perhaps for another 2yrs visa may have been consumed or will eventually be consumed.if they dont have numbers and let so many file why cant they as well just keep the visa bulliten current all the time for every one.so that atleast they can get an ead.last 2 yrs were stangant with no movement .i am thinking that there might be a lot still with old pds waiting for approvals,plus this added load.getting ead renewal will also become a very big problem hence forth.with AC21 protability people are gonna change jobs and by the time we come out of this mess all the jobs might also be saturated.people who missed this year to file will be badly affected,coz no one knows if they will ever get to file.

Hey Checkmate..

U are guess'ing here ?

It is very frustrating.. when I see others who have applied much ahead of me and getting approval from same country and same EB category..

If this is the case.. they why DID USCIS / LAW made these categories.. I dont know.. It is all B.S.

IT is very very frustrating.. and tensioning.. no other words to tell.

yes Life Sucks..

----------------------------

PD - Oct 2001
486 - RD 06/04
Transfer to V to T on 03/15/07
2nd FP - 05/08/07

Waiting for 485 AD -

=================================

I see a problem in USCIS system FIFO and all those stuff are not happening here so even someone has tagged with the Visa number he/she can't see the approval rightaway. Its 30-60 days timeframe that has been given to IO/visa officers to approve the case. So please hold on .. I know hold is really painful.

Anyone has any idea. how long does it take to get the response of SR. I opened the SR on 11th of July, can I get any reply this week? Will SR reply in mail, can we check it by talking to NSC customer rep.