VSC transferring cases to local offices...

Just saw this new trend . VSC is transferring cases to local INS office if the applicant married someone after filing for 485. I do not understand why transfer principal applicant's case??. They should instead transfer spouse's case incase they want to do checking. Also I have confirmed this in other firms too(where my friends work ).
So guys/gals who got married after 485 stage this means additional processing time from INS( Or another way for INS to say they love you and would like to deal with you longer!!!!).

I think this is logical since INS wants to prevent any fraud. For example, they want to see the original marriage certificate. And they also want to interview BOTH to find out if the principal and the dependent are indeed a married couple (through a series of questions, etc .. ).

Cancenience

They just want to make sure that the MArriage is not fake..
This is possible...

But I dont see any particualr trend..

I have seen many people getting approved and saying that they are waiting for their wives approval...

So...

shantanuB

That doesn't make any sense to me...............no offense...

Do you think INS officers have the time to relate a primary applicant to a secondary??? If so how??? And what will tell them that this guy was unmarried before filing 485 and now he has a secondary applicant???

It's just INS..........live with it.........

Goodluck...