VSC processing date is June 2003..but July 2002 still pending

chains2

Registered Users (C)
Are there any cases with July 2002 or prior pending? I am still stuck here and the processing date has moved to June 2003. I don't know what is happening.

Can't believe this!

It's like someone today decided ... "which date should I put today?" ... maybe he forgot to shave in the morning, so instead he shaved off about a year from the backlogs! What a joke! My I-485 RD/ND is May 2003 ... so it better be soon then!

I think they did a rollback of the last posting. The last posted date is again Oct 6th. I don't have a clue what these guys are upto.

I think I know why they are showing processing dates so quick. "They want people to have goodwill for Bush" so more and more people talk good about BUSH and he gets 4 more Years...

Rediculous and frustrating.....

shameless and insensitive..

Only words about USCIS I can say is ...shameless and insensitive. How can they arbitrarily change dates and do injustice to all cases still piled up on their desks.

Hope judge rules class action in favor of EB candidates...then we can take them to court.

initated enquiry!

I called NSC 1-800 number and initiated a case status enquiry for myself and my son. I couldn't do it for my wife since the operator wanted to speak to her.

In 30 days time I will get a standard reply ....no resources to do security check...blah blah...atleast something is better than nothing.

I just did the same thing. Called USCIS. exact same thing. I could not do for my wife. They'll send some correspondance in 30 days. By the way I just called Congressman's office and had pretty good exp. He said your GC process should not take 2 years. He is going to get back to me ASAP. He was well aware of the whole process and he took all my information. He was aware of what is EAC and what A# is. Let's see how it goes. I'll update you guys. Keeping the finger crossed.