VSC - October 99 Happenings

goofie_bunny

Registered Users (C)
Based on the information on the chat board this is what I have gathered especially for India/China :

1. VSC has first picked up those Oct 99 cases that have completed the finger printing process in the previous year(the lucky ones ...)
2. By default or majority of them are getting RFE for employment to verify their current status. So VSC is in the process of sending RFE\'s to all those cases that has done their FP. This would take minimum of two-three weeks for them to get the responses back.
3. After sending RFE\'s to those they would pick up those cases with NO FP and start sending FP\'s to them.
4. Then there is wait of another 2-3 weeks for these cases to return their FP results.
5. By this time they have reponses for RFE\'s and they start approving OCT 99 cases for India & China.
6. After these approvals they have responses for FP\'s and then would either issue RFE or approve 2nd lot.

Let me know what you guys think about this ...
Thanks

No Title

I had seen a posting stating that Oct 1st ND member called IIO, who said they have sent it to the FP department. So probably no FP cases are sent to FP department which will take around 2 weeks to despatch FP notices and other cases whose FP has been done are sent approval notice or RFE. Probably FP department is going slow.

The reason why I am saying that is, it is going to be another tough job for INS to sort FP/non-FP cases and the reply from IIO.

No Title

Though I\'m not in Oct 99 lot, here\'s what I see missing in your post. Going by the facts, the lag when FP notices are received and the scheduled FP date is usually 2-4 weeks.
Secondly, FP return times will be shorter for those who regionally lie in VSC jurisdiction. However, if you\'re residing in a city/state that comes under some other service center, then there is a further lag in transfering FP results to VSC. So, Oct 99 may take longer than it seems.
aGCSeeker

No Title

Another possibility might be missing. FP department may need to look into PD for all applicants whom they have not issued FP notices. They may only issue FP notices to those applicants whose PD is current, since those applicants whose PD are no longer current may need to wait for months for PD to become current.

Any comments?

No Title

Approaved !!!!

RD: 09/27/99
ND: 10/07/99
FP: 09/02/00
AD: 01/23/01
EB3, Bangladesh

No RFE is issued.