VSC- EB2 -140 too fast!!!!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that page contains perfectly useless information. All those whose I-140s are pending since 2003 or before without even an RFE can vouch for the fact that the info on that page is a total farce at best. As you might have guessed I belong to that group..

bayou_desi said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that page contains perfectly useless information. All those whose I-140s are pending since 2003 or before without even an RFE can vouch for the fact that the info on that page is a total farce at best. As you might have guessed I belong to that group..
I was just wondering if those who are from 2003 lot also have the Priority Date of 2003 and since this has retrogated they have not bothered to process ahead with them?
Naveen Oshos

Naveen,
you bring up a good point. I don't know if they will put i-140 on hold if your priority date is after the cutoff date. but anyway that should affect only EB3.

for EB2 there hasn't been retrogression yet. but if VSC is really processing EB2s so fast, then there will be one soon.

emailraja said:
Naveen,
you bring up a good point. I don't know if they will put i-140 on hold if your priority date is after the cutoff date. but anyway that should affect only EB3.

for EB2 there hasn't been retrogression yet. but if VSC is really processing EB2s so fast, then there will be one soon.
Do you think it is possible for retrogession to go as far back as EB-3? i.e. March 2002?
--Naveen Oshos

Not sure if labor sub is the cause for delay in my case, but then I am sure all theories have been tested and probably none stuck.
Mine is EB2 labor sub, filed concurrently in Aug '03. No RFE/LUD on I-140. FP was done 6 months ago, just filed my third EAD application. Rock on VT center!

Mine is approved

VSC EB2 Labor sub

140 ND: 10/25/2004, AD: 03/04/2005

485 LUD: 03/04/2005, 03/07/2005

FP done on 03/04/2005

EB2 Filed 4/25/2003 RIR

Is there a problem with my Labour. Still not got it.
I am kind of new to the whole GC thing.
Is there someone sailing in the same boat as me. Please share any info that you know. Has anybody got the labour cleared who applied in april 2003

Thanks

LongLongAgo said:
Is there a problem with my Labour. Still not got it.
I am kind of new to the whole GC thing.
Is there someone sailing in the same boat as me. Please share any info that you know. Has anybody got the labour cleared who applied in april 2003

Thanks

Not sure but just wondering whether some how they are processing/ ignoring certain states? Also are you under nay National Interest Waiver or something?

noshs said:
Not sure but just wondering whether some how they are processing/ ignoring certain states? Also are you under nay National Interest Waiver or something?
I am not sure about that (national interest waiver!!!). My attny is a crap. But one thing was wrong for sure. They did not get the Labor cerf number from DOL. I had asked for the number and suddenly they woke up from their bed (1.5 years after applying) and requested the NJ DOL for it. I dont know if it has something to do with that.
anyway thanks