VSC 485 Fiscal Year 2003 Progress Reports

I know sbctsublc mentioned that march2003 is under process and should be coming soon! If you can scan EAC03136 SERIES, it would be much appreciated.

Originally posted by mdu123
Hi sbctsublc

If you want any particular series scan results I can do that. Just inform me which one.

Thanks & Regards
mdu123
I have no time for fresh scan of March Series. Any help to scan any March Series is appreciated. By the Way mine is 03-131 and I don't have time to scan them

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

Do I understand right that there have been a few approvals with I-485 ND in December 2002?

How does it work ? I thought people in March-April are still waiting for great news ...... does this run in parallel ?

can anybody reply please ?

Weekly Update for 2003 Cases

3/29 to 4/4

Note:- Good number of Oct-02 approvals because did not re-scan for about a month and this report includes cases approved during this period but not reported previously. Thats why such a high number. So it does not mean that all those cases were approved last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sbctsublc

I have attached the xl file for 03-114 series (i.e.) 1st March, 03.

I am doing your series now. Sorry for the delay.

Regards
mdu123

Re: Hi sbctsublc

Originally posted by mdu123
I have attached the xl file for 03-114 series (i.e.) 1st March, 03.

I am doing your series now. Sorry for the delay.

Regards
mdu123
thanks

Re: Re: Weekly Update for 2003 Cases

Originally posted by joyd
This is good. Do you think you can scan upto sept/oct 03 also.

Joyd

I'm already re-scanning 02 + partial 03, roughly about 100,000 cases every week. I don't have time/resources to do initial scan (which is most tedious part) after March '03. I'm willing to do re-scan though if somebody could do initial scan and share the data with me.
I've already discussed about this in my other thread (VSC scan results for 2002).

SB

scan not working

I just attempted to start scanning March '03 as requested, and it doesn't seem to be working. It looks like BCIS has changed the web page. Not being very proficient with Visual Basic, it would be difficult for me to fix this. Does anyone else know how?

Thanks!