VSC 485 Fiscal Year 2003 Progress Reports

sbctsublc

Registered Users (C)
This is a similar to 'Vsc 485 Case Status' thread Where we have been tracking 2002 485 progress. I'll be posting here scan results of Fiscal Year 2003 i.e October 2002 thru September 2003.

Click here to go to VSC 485 Case Status Progress Reports of Fiscal Year 2002

Last edited by a moderator:
You may consider excluding the "transferred" from the "done" category. These days USCIS transfers far to many cases (close to 50%?) to local offices. These cases will join new lines at local offices. The waiting time at local office can be anywhere between 5 months to 24 months.

Originally posted by YJay
You may consider excluding the "transferred" from the "done" category. These days USCIS transfers far to many cases (close to 50%?) to local offices. These cases will join new lines at local offices. The waiting time at local office can be anywhere between 5 months to 24 months.
`

As Per Vermont Service Center, a transferred case is done. i.e they don't need their resources to work on that case anymore, though it is seems like a very bad tactic followed by BCIS, to reduce backlog/to move on.

I just started a March 2003 tracker thread . But if you feel that we can keep a consolidated thread for 2003 progress , we can get that moved.

Great job "sbctsublc" in pulling October-December list. Please post later quarter scan too here.

Regards

GC_candiadate

Hello sbctsublc

Thanks for posting Jan'03 scan. I may be asking for too much but would appreciate if you are planning for Feb/March '03. Mine RD/ND 03/17/03 and 03/31/03 with series EAC 031365XXXX.

Thanks again for keeping this thread highly informative. I am kind of addict of this site. Great work all senior members , your efforts are greatly appreciated by so many Junior/Non_members as well.

Regards

Originally posted by GC_candiadate
Hello sbctsublc

Thanks for posting Jan'03 scan. I may be asking for too much but would appreciate if you are planning for Feb/March '03. Mine RD/ND 03/17/03 and 03/31/03 with series EAC 031365XXXX.

Thanks again for keeping this thread highly informative. I am kind of addict of this site. Great work all senior members , your efforts are greatly appreciated by so many Junior/Non_members as well.

Regards

It is not an easy job. Just to get one month's data I need to scan more than 100,000 cases. Be Patient. It will be coming.

Thanks sbctsublc,

Appreciate your reply and all the efforts. Didn't realize the quantum as learning through the forum so please excuse me for my ignorance and selfishness.

I will keep on eye and am subscribing to the thread for updates. Thanks again for reply and efforts!

Regards,
GC_candiadate

is it true ?

That Some cases of I485 Filed in Feb. 2003 (as shown in the file above) have been processed??? Some hope for people like me whose I485 is filed in Sept 2003

Series scan 03-126

Hi sbctsublc

I have attached the xl file for 485 cases ND Mar, 18 '03.

Thanks for the fantastic job.

Regards
mdu123

Hi sbctsublc

If you want any particular series scan results I can do that. Just inform me which one.

Thanks & Regards
mdu123