Vote: UN leaving this forum was good or bad? :)

UN leaving good or bad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

docboston

Registered Users (C)
One vote per person, lets try to keep it fair and see what the majority thinks.
UN undoubtedly provided some good advise, but personally, I would hate to deal with someone with his ego. On this forum, I dint have to personally interact with him, and was still able to gain some useful information. So, I will vote it was bad he left and deleted his posts.

Vote: Was DocBoston raising this Voting for "UN leaving the forum" Good or Bad ;D

Vote: Was DocBoston raising this Voting for "UN leaving the forum" Good or Bad ;D

:eek: :D

Looks like you have nothing better to do.
How about another part time job? Fishing? Golfing?

Come on, let it go.

Looks like you have nothing better to do.
How about another part time job? Fishing? Golfing?

Come on, let it go.

You must not talking to me... Becaz I got the same feeling when I reading Doc's first post.

Okay, okay, I will let it go.

:D :p

this proves it.........people stuck in retro are going nuts.......

i have one more question though: "is it so difficult to accept that some one is far better than self"

i think its good for UN though........he does not have to deal with frustrated people like us anymore.....i hope he finds something fun to do...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I voted good by mistake. Wanted to vote Bad :) :)

Anyways, who cares .... People should move on. The part that sucks is that he deleted all his posts.

I truly admire UN. I learned how to argue based on facts not rumors/sayings/conspiracy theories. To be honest after more than five years with the same manager I am finally able to counter him by pure argument than emotion.

I agree with MA_Labor. By deleting his old posts he showed an unexpected facet of his nature. It is very unfortunate for people who may need this information. May be there is a way to restore the posts backed up on servers.

Nobody is indispensable and I am amused at the way techy's treatment of him like some GOD. Forget it and move on. There are still people like RealCanadian and Ginnu who provide information. Everyone else should contribute to anything they know and not get offended if someone criticises.

And I refuse to vote on this poll as it serves no purpose. If UN wants to come back it will be on his own volition. If not there are others who will need to cover up.

Sorry, I voted good by mistake. Wanted to vote Bad :) :)

Anyways, who cares .... People should move on. The part that sucks is that he deleted all his posts.

Definitely UN was a very active contributor to this forum & very useful too.
So, his leaving & deleting his posts is bad...how difficult is that to understand...?
Now, regarding his personality...well, how does it matter...only his wife should care...:)

UN has helped a lot of people. I wish he come back to this forum.
He helped me when my lawyer had no clue what Ability to pay is and how to overcome it. Without his help, I would not have got my 140 approved. There are so many others like me whome he helped.

UN has helped a lot of people. I wish he come back to this forum.
He helped me when my lawyer had no clue what Ability to pay is and how to overcome it. Without his help, I would not have got my 140 approved. There are so many others like me whome he helped.
I am glad you came forward....

i hate to go to lawyers.........you pay them a fortune......and they act so busy.....and they dont spend anytime on your case and follow the same old protocol........if your case fails you pay the price (the attorney always gets the fee no matter what)

whereas few informed members like UN make the same information available in a heartbeat.....

As long as you get good advice and "sort of consultation" free of charge and I believed that it is from his heart. No one should compliant about it.

Who deleting UN's post? Job security issues here or Political?

UN I hope you will continue to help offline. Your posts were informative most of the time. Ppl looked for your perspective on things.

There are some ppl on these forum who whine on and on around same theme and pretend to be expert.

Nobody asked anyone to leave. When a group pf people raise objections against my posts, I would think about what went wrong. I would not certainly think I am always right, delete all posts and leave. If I leave like that then it is good for everyone because my attitude is not right and I want to be self-righteous. Anyway, by deleting all the posts UN also just does not want to think about all these anymore, so I would not either.

Maybe UN got scared of getting caught for making money through these forums

Maybe UN got scared of getting caught for making money through these forums. And I am guessing techy2468 could be UN and trying to restore some dignity/respect through his/her posts. What I can't understand is about some people acting as though they have been deprived of their GC just by the absence of UN and his/her posts. People here if they are with genuine cases, should NOT care about UN's absence or the absence of his/her posts.

By now, all the GC applicants should know that the whole GC process is an ordeal and will continue to be so till people stop expressing their desperate situation or frustration with regard to retrogression.

I wonder if the attorneys and people like UN have some kind of under-hand dealings with regard to issue of GCs. How come we keep hearing about some immigration officials getting caught making money on GCs? Don't you think the immigration officials or the border patrol at the border make good amount of money from both the illegals crossing over and the employers of those illegals? After all, who do you think are the beneficiaries of the immigrants, both legal and illegal? In case of illegals, they save by paying only $2 or 3 an hour and in case of H1Bs, the minimum wages is a big farce. They can hold illegals to ransom by threatening of deportation and have the legals, H1Bs and GC applicants, as bonded labor by NOT giving away the GC sooner.

Well, I do not want to digress from the subject any more but I do want to emphasize that people need not get unduly worried about UN's absence or the absence of his/her posts.

Just post your questions under any forum and there may be a good number people 'in the process' who should be able to come up with the answers.

All of us have come to this country on our own and nobody forced us to be here though the US is guilty of showing the carrot (the $$s and the prospect of GC). PLEASE!! DO NOT GET FRUSTRATED AND FRUSTRATE OTHERS!!

Just have patience. Good luck and wish you all tons of patience!!

I truly admire UN. I learned how to argue based on facts not rumors/sayings/conspiracy theories. To be honest after more than five years with the same manager I am finally able to counter him by pure argument than emotion.

I agree with MA_Labor. By deleting his old posts he showed an unexpected facet of his nature. It is very unfortunate for people who may need this information. May be there is a way to restore the posts backed up on servers.

Nobody is indispensable and I am amused at the way techy's treatment of him like some GOD. Forget it and move on. There are still people like RealCanadian and Ginnu who provide information. Everyone else should contribute to anything they know and not get offended if someone criticises.

And I refuse to vote on this poll as it serves no purpose. If UN wants to come back it will be on his own volition. If not there are others who will need to cover up.

This is called "beating the dead horse".

UN never cared for people here, he cared only his money (I don't blame), hence he deleted all his posts. Once he realized too much opposition he ran away. I am sure he is looking around here to cool off and make is entry again.

I had great respect towards him until recently

UN was very active .. and most read whatever he posted.. I had great respect towards him until recently.

The problem started when he said that he is selling substitute labor at the rate of 25 a week. Now for last two or three years UN always played down the effect of sublabor on retrogression. When some of the forum members tried to challege him about this .. his behaviour changed so rapidly by saying that most of the post in the forum other than his, are "nonsense".. Tried to become Juggernaut.. by degrading some of the members by trying to potray there thoughts as useless. He showed more immaturity by deleting his posts.
He used this forum to pull distressed people towards him

He may be fund manager at J P Morgan ... but selling labor is not good.

PS: I read many posts in the forum and get educated on the issues of immigration .. but when it comes to real advice .. I generally do what my attorney says. I wonder why many people feel that deleted posts are big loss to them.

Ok now that is bad...I do not support this labor selling. But I have a genuine Q. How can one individual sell labors? Unless he owns a company files them himself, he might not be able to do it himself. He could be assisting someone file I-140 for a subs labor for fee.....???

UN was very active .. and most read whatever he posted.. I had great respect towards him until recently.

The problem started when he said that he is selling substitute labor at the rate of 25 a week. Now for last two or three years UN always played down the effect of sublabor on retrogression. When some of the forum members tried to challege him about this .. his behaviour changed so rapidly by saying that most of the post in the forum other than his, are "nonsense".. Tried to become Juggernaut.. by degrading some of the members by trying to potray there thoughts as useless. He showed more immaturity by deleting his posts.
He used this forum to pull distressed people towards him

He may be fund manager at J P Morgan ... but selling labor is not good.

PS: I read many posts in the forum and get educated on the issues of immigration .. but when it comes to real advice .. I generally do what my attorney says. I wonder why many people feel that deleted posts are big loss to them.

Un

I have observed all sorts of posts on this issue and have also seen pot shots taken at me. This is my last post regarding the UN topic. I want to clear the air so there is no misunderstanding of my stand on this issue.

First, I have no interest in what UN is doing. His presence or absence from this forum makes no difference to me. Second, I have never considered myself as an expert or made major claims like "I know the process","I have done analysis" etc etc.

Yes I have tussled with UN when I clearly saw an ulterior motive in his posts and total apathy towards people who are struggling. Poking fun at people and belittling them was UNs hobby. I have never disputed the fact that UN knows more than anyone on this forum, he probably knows more than lawyers because it was his side business. I have nothing against that either. If someone can make money helping others, no problem. However, there are bound to be conflict of interest problems in such situations and increasinly I found that to be the case. UN never saw labor sub as a problem? Why? UN also found it in his interest to keep stating that India and China will take 10 years when clearly none of us know this for sure. Why?

On another note, a very successful individual like UN who has managed a portfolio, rubbed shoulders with SEC officials, earns 300K a year, doesn't care about GC and is older WILL NOT WASTE HIS TIME ON THIS FORUM UNLESS THERE ARE ULTERIOR MOTIVES. A person with that kind of experience and caliber will also NEVER FILE IN EB3 CATEGORY LIKE UN. Give me a break ....

Whenever I tried to challange his motives he resorted to name calling, bullying and many other cheap tactics.

Anyway, I am just waiting on my GC and only provide input for things that I have gone through. I do not claim to know it all because none of us do. As for UN, if I know him well enough he will be back stating that he could not stay away from this forum because helping people is more important than anything. Either way I could care less.

PS: I still can't believe UN would just leave this forum and delete everything because of a few posts from so called "stupid" people like myself and a few others. Its to easy. There is defenitely another reason for this. We may never know.

later,

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
UN leaving was good

As garam.chadi said, UN was good but lost it recently. I have read almost all of his posts, but lately got the impression that he liked to make fun of peoples (GC) misery, which is negative energy.

So I say UN leaving was good.