Visitor Visa Medical Insurance

My parents are coming here during the summer, and I am looking for medical insurance but lot of them are quite expensive about $700 for six months (my folks are over 70 yrs). Anyone can provide tips on better and cheaper insurance? I am in OH.

I would only worry about medical insurance if they are coming in with medical problems. If they are in good health and you are only worried about them falling sick while here, look into low cost or no cost facilities that cater to those who are not rich. You may have to wait for a few hours before seeing a doctor but the savings off regular hospital/insured doctor fees makes it worth while.

The insurance is mainly to serve the purpose of covering emergencies. Regular doctor visits can always be covered by us. Looking at the premiums and coverages, low cost options seem to be better. Hopefully the local doctors and hospitals should accept insurance purchased onine.

Ok. I bought visitors care through insubuy for ~$350 per person for six month. Limited coverage but hopefully it will suffice.

Best thing u could do is to put away upto $5k pre-tax money from your employer for elderly expenses.Most big companies have that.

By the way, is it worth taking any dental insurance? i know my folks on and off keep getting some dental issues but not sure whether an insurance would help.