Visiting USA while waiting for Sponsorship.

LanEvo

First sorry this is my First post here, if I mess this up.

Ok this question relates to my Fiancee, her sister Recently married a Canadian and moved to CA, she is there on some sort of Visa, and is waiting on something in regards to a 8 month waiting period. she has been there just under a year. She (person in Canada) said she cant leave CA till its all done or she wont be allowed back in. now me and my Fiancee are getting married in AUG. and would really like her sister there. is that true shes not allowed to leave or is there something that she can get to come down to attend are wedding?

I am guessing that your fiancee's sister is going through "internal sponsorship" for her Canadian permanent residency. Spouses of Canadians citizens are allowed that. If that is the case, then she cannot travel freely until her Canadian PR is confirmed. She is allowed to exit Canada, but she is not guranteed a re-entry until her PR is finalised.

ya thats sounds right. so there is no way that she can get back into Canada if she comes down?

For referance she would be traveling over land back and forth, as I live in Buffalo (NY) and she is in Toranto

As I said, she is allowed to leave Canada but no guarantess on re-entry. She can come down to Buffalo and apply for a visit visa (if she needs one). Even if she is allowed visa free travel to Canada (depends on her citizenship), she may be denied re-entry. I would advise her to stay put until she gets immigrant status.