Visiting to Singapore with RTD Form I571 - Please HELP!!!!

winthan

Registered Users (C)
I have big plan to go and visit to Singapore in Dec with my RTD (Form: I-571), and It was renew my travel document too. Last year I did RTD to go to that place, but I wait till I got GC because as you know I don’t want to get trouble and want to get safe trips if I go. Now, I get the renew RTD to travel.

So I thought that I can go to Singapore with my RTD plus GC too.
But last week, I asked New York Singapore Embassy, Consular responded that US Travel Documents (I-571 and I-327) are not recognized for entry into Singapore since 2007. This is too much bad for us who are having RTD and RE-ENTRY permitted. And Singapore accepts Middle-East issued RTD but not US immigrant....OMG I can’t believe it. I am now getting too much depressed on it. :(

If any one of you had traveled to Singapore with RTD/ RE-Entry permitted with GC, please let me know. How did you go and did you get permission to stay without visa.

I wish and pray Singapore changes those policies as soon as possible. If I have to go and boycott those policies in front of Singapore Embassy to access United States immigrant who are having RTD or Reentry Permit and Green Card, I will surely do so. I really need to go and visit for my serious conditions. Please give me some advices, fellows, I will really appreciate your input. Thanks in advance guys.

I am going to ask help from Honorable Senator Charles E. S Chumer. I hope I may get somethings return from Senator.

I have big plan to go and visit to Singapore in Dec with my RTD (Form: I-571), and It was renew my travel document too. Last year I did RTD to go to that place, but I wait till I got GC because as you know I don’t want to get trouble and want to get safe trips if I go. Now, I get the renew RTD to travel.

So I thought that I can go to Singapore with my RTD plus GC too.
But last week, I asked New York Singapore Embassy, Consular responded that US Travel Documents (I-571 and I-327) are not recognized for entry into Singapore since 2007. This is too much bad for us who are having RTD and RE-ENTRY permitted. And Singapore accepts Middle-East issued RTD but not US immigrant....OMG I can’t believe it. I am now getting too much depressed on it. :(

If any one of you had traveled to Singapore with RTD/ RE-Entry permitted with GC, please let me know. How did you go and did you get permission to stay without visa.

I wish and pray Singapore changes those policies as soon as possible. If I have to go and boycott those policies in front of Singapore Embassy to access United States immigrant who are having RTD or Reentry Permit and Green Card, I will surely do so. I really need to go and visit for my serious conditions. Please give me some advices, fellows, I will really appreciate your input. Thanks in advance guys.

Why is going to Singapore important to you?

As you know, some people go for tour around the Sigapore. But for me, there are serious conditions for my life, If SG let me in, my life will be totally change and my dream can be fulfill as I plan. That's why dude... I am seriously looking for chance.

I can't wait till I became US Citizen.

Well, I am going request a recommendation letter for Singapore counselor to offer Visa Waiver program (1 month social visit only) for United State RTD/Reentry permit or Green card holder.

Well, I am going request a recommendation letter for Singapore counselor to offer Visa Waiver program (1 month social visit only) for United State RTD/Reentry permit or Green card holder.

Basically, you're trying to have an U.S. senator to influence a foreign country law? Good luck!

I went to s'pore in January 2009, I use my GC and NP, they dont honor RTD no more.you waste your time and money to go to spore with RTD!!
Just use your GC and passport and they will stamp it no questions ask,unless your country need a visa to enter.