Visa Revalidation for SR Country

MFH

Registered Users (C)
Hi:

Anybody applied and got visa after completing Special Registration? I heard that they are denying all cases for the people who are from SR country. Is this true?

One of my friend needs to apply for his H1 and for his spouse and kids H4 from St Louis. The existing visas are expiring next month. But they have I 94 up to middle of 2005.

Thanks

there was a..

..thread on the same subject. Lots of SR country folks reported about the same, i think around 10-15 days back but i cant find the thread now. Try to rummage throught this forum and see if you can find the thread.

---------------------
Anybody applied and got visa after completing Special Registration? I heard that they are denying all cases for the people who are from SR country. Is this true?
---------------------
yes it is true.

Search for your answers under
Visa Issues at the Consulates and Visa Revalidation

Meow

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend applied for revalidation in March 1st week. He is from Pakistan and living in US for 10 years or so. Has numerous stamps in his passport and works for a big IT company.
His passport was returned to him after 3 months of wait without stamping and cancelled all his previous visas "Cancelled without Prjudice"

applicant from SR country

My friend applied for H1B reval. at St. Louis in Nov. 02 before going for SR in March 03. He got his passport back w/o renewal in mid-Jan 03 but not any seal "cancelled w/o pre..). He was told in writing that under 221(g), his application is not clearly approvable now and he must go out of USA and apply where non-immigrant visas are issued. In this situation, he thinks that travelling to Canada or Mexico doesn't also look safe. Is there any chance of a reval. within 365 day window from his home country consulate?

Pls. advise. Thank you in advance.

applicant from SR country

sjr8664

Could you let me know what do you mean by within 365 day window from his home country consulate?