visa number over?

Happy that you are out of wait and mess, so I believe they have plenty of VISA number to donate us. I am sure your was either name check and internal admin processing at consulate level.

I appreciate if you could share what docs you have handed over to VFS and if there was any doc asked during interview. Also little details of your interview.

Please arrange the documents in the following orders and submit to vfs

please follow the link

http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/appointments.html

• Important Information for IV Applicants.

Take 2 pictures with you for each applicant.

In VFS office you can take photostat ... you have to pay.

If you have any missing documents you can submit at the time of the interview

VFS people are very friendly..

At consulate

First a indian lady called my name and checked all the documents we had given to the VFS..

That time i given police cerficate from RPO.

I given the pictues of my marriage.

10 th class certicate. ( i have non-avalibilty certifcate).

Better take one experience certifcate too. Given me token

After 2 hours a white american called my token #.

Nothing asked ... ask me to take the finger print .. and said you visa is approved and you will get in 3 working days. took 3 minutes.

Have have great life in US and congrats again for getting out of H1B slavery.

Thanks
Thanks

-vman

Thanks

I am quite skeptical about the title people give, is it the way they want more members to read the tread?
A more clear understanding tilte is always better for right people to look at it and give right advice or share the experience.

Hi,

I would like to know embassy informed me that beneficiary and daughter administrative processing is completed but wife is pending. As medical expires in two month for all three of us in November 2007, they say you and daughter (3 year old) can enter before the expiration of medical and will be issued 3 month visa, if agrees.

Has anyone come across this where EB3 beneficiary and daughter (dependent) is clear and wife is pending? What options do I have? I thought all three of us will be getting Immigrant visa (GC) at the same time. Does anyone think that by end of this month all will be clear?

Also, If above takes too much time can they request for sending new medical again. Will I be end up again in this administrative processing. What chances are that wife will also get visa, as still two months are remaining. Closer to two month time before medical expires, can I request to issue mine only and tell them to hold daughter visa until mother gets clearance or will they not issue at all to any of us till everyone gets clear.

Thanks