• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa for my parents

achour

Hi all :)
I won the lotterie of 2016 and I came with my wife in the usa since January 2017. We lived with a cousin and we managed to find a job, we had all our papers (green card, ssn, bank account, credit card, signed work contract ...) and everything goes well for us. I want my parents to spend two weeks with us, my question is: will my parents easily have B1 / B2 visa, especially since I do not yet have a house rental contract with my name so I don ' Have not yet paid taxes since it will be in April 2018.

It's impossible to answer on the info you have given us. For your parents to get a B visa they will first have to convince the embassy official in your home country that they have sufficient ties to return home after the trip. Any financial assistance you give them while they are here on holiday to help fund their vacation is secondary to that.

Happy to hear that you are settling well into life in the US!