• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

VISA DV

mouendeno

Bonjour ma femme a joué au DV elle a gagné et est actuellement aux USA. Dans le remplissage du formulaire elle a declaré notre mariage mais moi j'ai souhaité les rejoindre plus tard. J'étais sur la liste de convocation pour l'interview et j'y étais. Je suis prêt à les rejoindre maintenant. Quelle est la marche à suivre svp?

Hello my wife played DV she won and is currently in the USA. In the form filling she declared our marriage but I wanted to join them later. I was on the list for the interview and I was there. I am ready to join them now. What is the procedure to follow please?

Hello my wife played DV she won and is currently in the USA. In the form filling she declared our marriage but I wanted to join them later. I was on the list for the interview and I was there. I am ready to join them now. What is the procedure to follow please?

1. What is your wife’s current visa status?
2. Do you currently have a visa as your wife’s derivative?

MY WIFE GOT THE DV DIVERSITY VISA AND RECEIVED THE GREEN CARD AS WELL AS THE CHILDREN.

I don't have a visa yet but we went back to the embassy together and I said I wouldn't travel right away but join them later.
Now I would like to join my family tell me the procedure I have to follow.

SHE is already in the USA since October.
SHE WANTS ME TO JOIN HER.
I was on the list of people who had to travel with her, that is me and our two children. But when filling out the DS-260 form it was stated that I was not going with them immediately but later on.
She got the visa with the two children and is now in the USA. I want to join them now and I want to know how to proceed.

First of all, please stop posting in CAPS, that is akin to shouting in real life!
I believe the only option for you now is for your wife to sponsor you as her DV FY year is already over, choosing to not immigrate with her and the children was a bad option. F2A Family sponsorship currently takes about 2 years, could be longer now because of case backlogs due to COVID-19