Visa control number for Waiver application - Canadian

baba15

Registered Users (C)
In the application for waiver (DS-3035) (online and paper) there is requirement for Visa Control Number, Issuing post etc. (Line 17) . Since I am Canadian I only get I-94, and passport stamped at the port of entry, without obtaining visa (sticker). I tried entering i-94 number, ds2019 number but both were rejected (online application). I was wondering if anybody figured the way around this obstacle.

need help

Hi baba15,

I am having exactly same problem here. I have asked many people but nobody could give me an answer to get around this Visa information page. I noticed that you have posted this many days ago, so I guess you might have figured out how to solve the problem. Could you please share your experience?

Thanks in advance!

Hi baba15,

I am having exactly same problem here. I have asked many people but nobody could give me an answer to get around this Visa information page. I noticed that you have posted this many days ago, so I guess you might have figured out how to solve the problem. Could you please share your experience?

Thanks in advance!

My lawyer entered all zeros for visa control number and application was accepted. After that you can send other required documents.