Visa Bulletin for March is OUT and EB-3 is Aug 2001

My PD will be current in March. Let us see how it goes after 6 and 1/2 yers of loooooong wait.

Good news Finally - talked to IO

My PD will become current in March also, after 7 years.
Everything else is cleared and ready to go..I hope Its BIG this time.
I talked to TSC IO also, she did not know that March VB is out but confirmed that I should have the news by April 30 th

My PD will be current in March. Let us see how it goes after 6 and 1/2 yers of loooooong wait.

Good that it is moving, but rest of the year may not move like this

D. EMPLOYMENT VISA AVAILABILITY
The cut-off date movement for March in several Employment categories has been greater than those experienced in recent months. Advancement of the cut-off dates at this time should prevent a situation later in the fiscal year where there are large amounts of numbers available but not enough time to use them. If the expected increase in CIS number use materializes, future cut-off date movements could slow or stop.

little good news..at least it's moved by few months...

Hi Guys,
How do you know name check is cleared or not? My PD will become current in March. My fingerprint was done in Nov 07.
Would name check message be visible as message next to I485 case number?
Thanks.

They say the EB3 India for march is 08/01/2001 and when I call the TSC rep having everything cleared says no visa n umbers availbale for India...:confused:

Nobody can understand the mystery behind USCIS. Let us just wait and see if there are any approvals in March.

VB is for next month

TSC rep is correct for this month. VB applies next month so for you VISA numbers will be available from March 1 st

They say the EB3 India for march is 08/01/2001 and when I call the TSC rep having everything cleared says no visa n umbers availbale for India...:confused: