• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

visa bulletin big jump

How could you be certain???
I dont know about the jump.. But i think things cannot go that slow till the end.. If that would be the case thdn why they have selected too much numbers than previous years
My number is 11*** AS, iam less that the middle and i am really worried
What do you think guys

I dont know about the jump.. But i think things cannot go that slow till the end.. If that would be the case thdn why they have selected too much numbers than previous years
What do you think guys

A big jump is my deep conviction
As for ur number there is no doubt on it
U will be current.
Unfortunatelly there will be disapointed pple righ at the end for the verry high CN :(

What do you think guys

AS11xxx is not a high number UNLESS you are from Iran or Nepal. Those countries run a risk of hitting a country limit, but again, I would think you should be ok.

Just to adjust my prediction :
I expect a huge jump in march but it wont carry on big jumping the same for april may . It will rebounce again on june forewards ....

Just to adjust my prediction :
I expect a huge jump in march but it wont carry on big jumping the same for april may . It will rebounce again on june forewards ....

With how confident you are with your predictions, you should just play the stock market and become a billionaire. Although I think that for February we will see a huge increase and I base that on past results, unlike you I don't go out of my way to make some wild predictions for months to come. What a waste of calories and electrons.

With how confident you are with your predictions, you should just play the stock market and become a billionaire. Although I think that for February we will see a huge increase and I base that on past results, unlike you I don't go out of my way to make some wild predictions for months to come. What a waste of calories and electrons.

Its a prediction based on my own convictions ! I dont detain the absolute truth. Most of us got it all wrong about the january cutt off guess i might be wrong... Ur right
Im glad u know something about electrons and calories bravo..

AS11xxx is not a high number UNLESS you are from Iran or Nepal. Those countries run a risk of hitting a country limit, but again, I would think you should be ok.

I'm from Nepal and my cn is AS13xxx. Does it mean that I have no chance at all?

Hey guys what do you think the top of the South American cutoff will be? I see the numbers are progressing at the same pace they have in previous years but my number is 24** and it has me a bit concerned.

a rapid increase in numbers in February, do not expect to. Europe 15700-16200, 22500-24000 Africa, Oceania, 675-700, 775-825 South America

a rapid increase in numbers in February, do not expect to. Europe 15700-16200, 22500-24000 Africa, Oceania, 675-700, 775-825 South America

Feb will move but not as good as march
Af feb 23000 af march 30000 or more
Eu feb 17000 eu march 22000
Thats why i call it big JUMP

Hey guys what do you think the top of the South American cutoff will be? I see the numbers are progressing at the same pace they have in previous years but my number is 24** and it has me a bit concerned.

U shouldnt be worried u go current

Feb will move but not as good as march
Af feb 23000 af march 30000 or more
Eu feb 17000 eu march 22000
Thats why i call it big JUMP

Your Feb. EU estimate is in the middle of my estimate of 16,000-18,000. It's quite possible that March will be significant too.

In this instance, I agree with Tazmania. I also don't see the point of repetitive threads that contain 80% speculation, and what isn't speculation has been dealt with repeatedly. And at the end of the day it hardly makes any concrete difference to anyone as it has absolutely no impact on when numbers become current, unlike other threads where actual advice that can be acted on is the focus.

In this instance, I agree with Tazmania. I also don't see the point of repetitive threads that contain 80% speculation, and what isn't speculation has been dealt with repeatedly. And at the end of the day it hardly makes any concrete difference to anyone as it has absolutely no impact on when numbers become current, unlike other threads where actual advice that can be acted on is the focus.

Sussietjie
This thread is defintly unlike the others! Because its like its states on the title A BIG jump, i didnt just predict a good move from february like others, my guess is a huge bounce on march and than a slow down for the following 2 months, and again big jumps as usual on the end of the fiscal year, thats the whole idea of this new thread!
So what do u think?

Sorry vladek... Not trying to be argumentative, but I don't see why it can't be part of the many other threads that are already dealing in speculation about how the numbers will go.