very unusual situation and interview pls read !

yuja11

Registered Users (C)
So I had my interview date on October 20th for my i-130 and i-485.Me and my wife showed up on time and after waiting 45 min finally one officer calle my name asked us to wait outside of his office.me my wife and our lawyer sitting outside his office and he calles my lawyer inside .after 5 minutes my lawyer comes out and tells me that they wont be able to interview me and my wife because they dont have my folder .(what the heck)I have to mention that i was arrested on august for not going to school and they kept me in custody for te days.They actually came to my house and took me into custody because i was on f-1 visa and didnt go to school.Before they came to my house i had already applied for my i-130.so they knew i applied for my visa and said they had to do it but nothing is gonna happen to me since i have a bona fida marriage.Anyway at the interview place officer came out and told me that my folder might be still at ice agent's office and as soon as they recieve it they are gonna reschedule my interview.It has been it has been 3 months now and still no news regarding the interview.Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?why is it taking them so long.My lawyer wrote a letter to them and asked them what s going on but still no news.Pls if you have any idea it would be greatly appreciated.