Very important Q for returning to Canada !


New Member
hello <

i am a canadian citzenship. i got my citzen in year 1999. i am working outside canada since 2001. i go to canada every other year and stay for about a month. i dont have currently address in canada.. i am planning to go back to canada.
so my questions are :
1- is there any problem that i stayted this long outside canada?
2- what about the tax? last time i filed tax was in 2001?
3- how to live again? will i face problem renting and getting back my Driving Licene and all other like health and goverment stuff?
4- what should they ask me in the airport?

i hope to get answers guys !
thanks alot

all luv to canada