VERMONT approves Chutney

Chutney

Registered Users (C)
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen:

It is with great pleasure that I announce that my case was approved on June 14th, I heard the news only today. I came to this country long time ago when I was only 23 years transferring from IIT-Bombay to IIT-Chicago I did my master and Ph.D( which i did not finish) in computer science, opened my own buisness in Desk Top publishing when the country was in recession in 1991 ( Ronald Reagen has left and Bush\'s father was the president), I applied on my own petetion for GC which dragged on and on for a long and long time, finally I abondoned that and started another process I entered as the lowest possible denomenator in the sccheme of things I could have Easily been in EB2 RIR but I chose to go the EB3 way because the risk of problems (since I had gone through a huge one in my previous attempt) was less, I spent another 5 years of intense unfullfillment , (went to work for my classmate from Hyderabad who sponserrd me moved from LA to NJ, although he was kind enough to take care of all the necessary papaerwork done for me in time, he still hung on to the rate and gave me a percent which is higher to most standards but I know I did not get my full due), because I knew my potential was much much higher than many and many of my collegues who are already dominating the industry, and I was tied up to this lousy stage of obtaining the Green card, I feel I have regressed 5 yrs of my time in this process without progressising at the rate that I can, I am thankful to almighty I have two handsome boys one was born here Rohan and the elder one Vishal was born in HYD-INDIA was also approved, and my lovely wife who toils her days and nights in the hosptial in the NY city as a resident, hope this year would be better, the children see on our live in nanny more than mother. Over all it was a long and painful experience which had made me more humble and kind and made me look at things from all possible views and directions.

I thank this board and Rajiv Khanna it has given an excellent forum to foucs issues and for passive users a site with collosal respository of knowledge and experience of INS and had made of GC process light and hopeful. I wish all the waiters and GC seekers good luck.

I had made a few friends on this board as a result of my constant browising Mer_Kya_Hoga, DanDan, Govind Vinod,Enjay, Kiran Hegde and recently Bahnu I thank you for your contributions and insights on issues as they came up.

I would like to propose to all the NJ netter if they want to have a dinner at Central NJ ( Edison Area) Please post your interest I will take the responsibility of making appropriate arrangements ofcourse all other are welcome, it will also give us an opportunity to meet in person.

My real name is Venkatesh Anjutgi although I lived all my life in HYD-India my parents are from Karnataka which was origignally a Nizams territory but was carved into Karnataka in 1956 when the Union was formed, my dad being a true Hyderabadi did not move to Bangalore when given a chance much after 1956.

Best of Luck and Thank You

No Title

It is heartening to see all this ordeal. But lets hope our sacrifices bring better future for our next generation. Congradulation on your completion and getting rid of the shakles you are a free bird enjoy every moment of this take a vacation get out of here you deserve it.

No Title

Hi,

First off...Hearty Congratulations!!!

That was one heck of a message...I guess one of the most heart-felt
messages I read in this forum...

I have immense respect for folks who graduated from IIT\'s and you have
just joined that list!

Enjoy your post GC life, and Best Wishes for a bright future!!!

Srini

No Title

My hearty Congratulations....Your ordeal was ended finally! Enjoy your day!

Could you post your details, thanks.

No Title

Hello Venkatesh,
First of all please accept my heartiest Congratulations. I have a great respect for the guys who graduated from IITs.
My I-140 was filed on Jan 4th 2001. I am going to file my I485 in July/Aug (hopefully).
I would like to meet u in person. My email is krish@nycmail.com

I wish you Good Luck.

No Title

Hearty congratulatiosn Chutney.. Though you had to go thru a lot, things have come thru finally.. it was amazing that being a IIT graduate, you had to go thru this whole mess.. EB3! that was very bad and discouraging I can imagine.. its over now.. enjoy your life now with your 2 kids and wife and best of luck to your wife for her residency (I know how demanding that is - my spouse is in one too)..I commend you for accomodating her career aspirations in all these frustrations! der se aya, durust aye..

No Title

Thank you train f I appreciate your comment I will take a vacation with my wife and kids soon..

No Title

Srini,

Thank you for the warm message I feel great and a bit relieved..

Appreciate it..

thanx

Venkatesh

No Title

Thank you Kumar I have added your email address to the list when it is complete I will send the email, I appreciate your comments .

thank you

Venkatesh

No Title

Thank you meetoo, and congratulations on your approval too, yes the aspirations of my spouse and the effect that has on the family with two kids is tremendrous but things are getting better and better.

Thank you once again

No Title

Could you post your details for tracker, please!

I wish you GoodLuck in all your future endeavors.

No Title

Congratulations to you dear friend Chutney. I am very glad and very happy your ordeal is over. I would like to meet you in person.. my e-mail address is BHANSHAN@HOTMAIL.COM... you have endured enough and now take a moment to take a sigh of relief and enjoy these wonderful moments... ofcourse then you will have to deal with ANTICLIMAX which you will understand in the forthcoming weeks..

take care my friend
Bhanu

No Title

Congrats, Chutney. Hope now things will move as per your wish. You need not have to be chutney by this mixer(INS).

Thanks for the invitation.

Hope you to meet you all as Post 485er.

Ram