V visa Does the Three years apply to me?

chriskelly777

I-130 Questions and V visa
I filed a I130 during the LIFE act time period.I have a receipt from INS of April 26, 2001
I did a case search and found that the case had been approved on May 11, 2002
Now I am in waiting. I was reading about the V visa and I was wondering if this Three years applies to me.
If it does apply to me when is the three years up on April 26, 2004 or May 11, 2005.

To be eligible for a V visa, the applicant must be the beneficiary of an application for an immigrant relative that was filed on or before December 21, 2000. The petition must have been pending for three years at the time the V visa application is made. However, if the petition has been approved, the person can still obtain a V visa if the petition was filed more than three years ago and there is no immediately available immigrant visa, a pending application for an immigrant visa, or a pending application for adjustment of status. If the qualifying application is denied, the V visa status terminates 30 days after the date of the denial
Thank you
Chris Kelly chriskelly777@hotmail.com

u r luckey

u r luckey because they extend deadline four or six months after dec 21, 2000 and u filed just in time before deadline ends. like me who filed after that still looking sky and count stars and comets.