User Id will be changed to waitedfrom2001to2005. AC21 Oct 2003 EB3 case approved!

waitingfrom2001

Registered Users (C)
PD 04/23/2001
I-140/I-485 ND 10/03/2003
Had to change job in June 2004 because of layoff. I didn't send any AC21 letter, as I didn't have I-140 yet and didn't want to take any chance.
I-140 AD 03/15/2005. (Luckily no RFE)
RFE Issued I-485 03/31/2005 asked for EVL from present employer.
RFE RD 04/12/2005
LUD changed on 4/12, 4/14, 4/15.
Approved on 04/25/2005 for both primary and dependent. Received email on 26th. These forums helped me lot, I will also keep helping others. Good luck everybody.

congrats..

congrats on your approval.. !!

Can you please post a copy/sample of your RFE EVL letter you sent from your company.. I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks

EVL format

This is the format given by my attorney. He directly sent to my new employer and got the letter typed on the letter head and signed by manager. Please remember that mine was AC21 case. Hope this helps.

========================
April 8, 2005

Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services
Nebraska Service Center

Subject: Mr. Applicat's Name

Dear Examiner:

By this letter, we confirm that Mr. "Applicat's Name" has been and currently is employed full-time by our company as a Senior Software Engineer in xxxxxx city, state. His start date was June 30, 2004 and he currently earns a salary of $$$$$/year.

In this position, Mr. "Applicat's Name" is responsible for developing best practices for the software development team; developing complex PL/SQL stored procedures/packages to extract data; bla, bla, bla.(JOB DESCRIPTION THAT WAS ALMOST SIMILAR TO THE ONE IN LABOR APPLICATION).

The position of Senior Software Engineer with our company requires a Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Information Technology, Computer Science and/or Engineering (mechanical, electrical, civil or industrial) and/or
bla, bla, bla.(JOB REQUIREMENT THAT WAS ALMOST SIMILAR TO THE ONE IN LABOR APPLICATION).

We understand from Mr. "Applicant's Name" that an I-140 petition filed by another US employer on behalf of "Applicant's Name" has been approved. Since our company did not file the petition, we are not privy to the terms and conditions listed in the petition and, therefore, cannot attest to whether the terms and conditions of the petition continue to exist.

If you have questions or require additional information, please contact me.

Sincerely,