USCIS's Additional Document

Simitd

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody,

I got USCIS's mail on Sep 5,2006 (its day off of time frame at 150days) which requested for additional Doc & Information and now i am considering about premium processing. so... if anybody had experienced please help me by answer the following questions

1. is that true that after we resubmit the additional doc and USCIS will not come back to my case unless get my turn again?

2. after get my turn How long does it take if still in regularly processing?

3. according item 2 how long if premium processing?

4. is it true that if goes Premium processing it could get decision within 15days

appreciated your answer

Thank you :)

same case here tooo

i too got the email from uscis saying::"we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours."

does anybody know "how much time i will be given to send the papers to uscis. if in case the paPers don't reach them on time, will it cancel my H1B."?

thanks in advance.

Requested for evident

guest_1 said:
i too got the email from uscis saying::"we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours."

does anybody know "how much time i will be given to send the papers to uscis. if in case the paPers don't reach them on time, will it cancel my H1B."?

thanks in advance.

Hi!

there is dead line on USCIS's notices that you will see it.

my case information

Noticed for RFE on email Sep 5, 06
received mail for RFE on Sep 12, 06 (Exactly 7 days)
Dead line which USCIS should receive my evidents is on November 28, 06(mention on USCIS's notice)

by the way, everybody in the same case please post here it is very helpful for other people too

thank you

Simitd said:
Hi!

there is dead line on USCIS's notices that you will see it.

my case information

Noticed for RFE on email Sep 5, 06
received mail for RFE on Sep 12, 06 (Exactly 7 days)
Dead line which USCIS should receive my evidents is on November 28, 06(mention on USCIS's notice)

by the way, everybody in the same case please post here it is very helpful for other people too

thank you

Hi

My notice was sent directly to my employer and his main office is in Dallas. so, i am not able to see the notice personally. well, what docs r they expecting once we had already sent them all when applying for H1B. did u send ur educational evaluation at the time of applying?? As far as i think my employer didn't send that!!

Requested for evidents

guest_1 said:
Hi

My notice was sent directly to my employer and his main office is in Dallas. so, i am not able to see the notice personally. well, what docs r they expecting once we had already sent them all when applying for H1B. did u send ur educational evaluation at the time of applying?? As far as i think my employer didn't send that!!

well...... so now assume that you could estimate how many day left for you case right? according to my case above and i think you better ask employer to fax you once they got original.

Here is the lists of USCIS RFE,
1. Educational evaluation (even it was submitted so lawyer will make a copy and explanation)
2. detailed description of proposed duties in the offer postion and percentage on duties.(prepare under supervision)
3. a copy of country statute allowing for an individual to perform the duties without a license if supervised by a Licensed civil engineer.

My lawyer explained me that the R.F.E really depends on the reviewer idea whom examines our case eventhough you think that your document were completely submitted.

Hope this will help you too

Simitd :)