USCIS revised - 485 EB based Interview Waiver - new policy guideline

I think it is a good news if they can implement it. I am EB2 and thinking of change job and location. I wonder if I dont inform CIS about my job change, how likely are they going to find out? If they find out, then the probability of a transfer is much higher. Any thoughts?

I140 AD: Dec. 2004
I140/485 RD: Jan 2004

I think its good news

Guys,

I think its good news but who knows how and when they will implement this change. Transferring cases to local offices was a novel way of artificially reducing backlogs at the Service Centers. It was like cleaning ones house by just pushing the dirt underneath the carpet. Anyway, I hope people suffering in local offices will get relief soon.

saras

This sounds good. Only problem for me is that it came out 2 weeks too late. Our case got transferred last week of December. What a pain. We went into the local office today to see what they heck is going on and the officer was too lazy to go get the file to answer our questions. We continue to wait.....

tscgc2004 said:
Hi PrinceofJungle,

Can you post the contents. I can't open it. Thanks

I tried, its scaned doc and bitimage. can't copy the text from pdf.

I would like you to install adobe acrobat from adobe.com web site. its free. so feel free :D

Good luck

Thanks PrinceofJungle,

I do have adobe acrobat 6. But for some unknown reason, several strange windows were poped up and ask me download some thing. I was scared and gave up. I think I have got the main concept form all the posts here. Thanks