USCIS Monthly Statistics

Mr Vertigo

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys.

USCIS used to publish monthly naturalization statistics on their website (link is here). However, when I went to the website to check the statistics for October/November I was surprised to find that they're not there. The page was last updated on 11/07/2008 so obviously somebody knows that the files aren't there.

Do any of you have any idea what's going on? I would have loved to see the monthly statistics for October and November and the remaining backlog, as it were. The latest published September statistics suggest that there were around 480,000 naturalization cases pending. The decrease in cases pending from June - July - August to September was pretty drastic, so I wanted to see if they kept pace or not.

So, anybody have any idea what's going on?

Thanks

I guess they slow down a little after the election as no pressure from some powerful politicians??? Well,,, it's just my ambigious guessing after I heard so many people got their N400 process completed within 3 months. They said they received FP letter within a week from PD. Now I am getting a little worried about my case.

My case was sent from Nebraska to MSC and on pending for 18 days now.. None of my friends had MSC transfer. Why only me? USCIS letter did not say specific reason of transfer; it just said that it is just an administrative function only and will not interfere with the processing.

But then again, why my case? Why couldn't I get FP notification yet? Isn't there anyone whose N400 transferred to National Benefits Center(MSC)? I have checking about MSC and found many green card applicants were talking about their case transfer to MSC but could not see any N-400 yet. Getting worried about..Isn't there anyone who could share their n-400 progress on? Thanks.
----------------------------------
12/1/2008 N400 received/ priority date/received date
12/3/2008 check cashed
12/4/2008 Notice date
12/6/2008 NOA received

I guess they slow down a little after the election as no pressure from some powerful politicians??? Well,,, it's just my ambigious guessing after I heard so many people got their N400 process completed within 3 months. They said they received FP letter within a week from PD. Now I am getting a little worried about my case.

My case was sent from Nebraska to MSC and on pending for 18 days now.. None of my friends had MSC transfer. Why only me? USCIS letter did not say specific reason of transfer; it just said that it is just an administrative function only and will not interfere with the processing.

But then again, why my case? Why couldn't I get FP notification yet? Isn't there anyone whose N400 transferred to National Benefits Center(MSC)? I have checking about MSC and found many green card applicants were talking about their case transfer to MSC but could not see any N-400 yet. Getting worried about..Isn't there anyone who could share their n-400 progress on? Thanks.
12/3/2008 check cashed
12/4/2008 Notice date
12/6/2008 NOA received

You should receive it shortly. My case was also transfered to NBC and the FP letter arrived before a few days. Check my signature for timeline.

12/3/2008 check cashed
12/4/2008 Notice date
12/6/2008 NOA received

It's only been 3 weeks since you applied. Be patient..FP notice takes between 2-6 weeks to receive. Keep in mind the entire process can take anywhere from 4-8 months on average.