uscis asking to proof relation ship with my parents

nadiriqbal

Registered Users (C)
hi i apply for my parents i130 i received RFE asking to proof relation ship with my parents which i submitted their birth certificates and affidavits from my relatives stating that at the time i born they were their as witness and today i received letter again stated that
USCIS IS IN RECEIPT OF THE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS YOU SUBMITTED ON MAY 4,2018 IN SUPPORT OF YOUR PETITION .HOW EVER THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND AFFIDAVITS SUBMITTED ARE INSUFFICIENT TO ESTABLISH THE CLAIM RELATION SHIP.

LATE REGISTERED BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE SUBMITTED ON BEHALF OF PETITIONER SHOWS THAT THE BIRTH WAS REGISTERED ON MARCH 31 2010 A SIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF YEARS AFTER THE ACTUAL EVENT OCCURRED.IN RESPONSE TO PRIOR REF AND AS PROOF OF THE RELATION SHIP YOU SUBMITTED AFFIDAVITS WITH OUT ESTABLISHING THE NON AVAILABILITY OF THE SECONDARY EVIDENCE .THERE FORE YOU MUST SUBMIT ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE.

SUBMIT THE OLDEST AVAILABLE EVIDENCE THAT MY MOTHER NAME ......IS THE MOTHER OF I........
SUBMIT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.THE EVIDENCE MAY INCLUDE BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO...

RELIGIOUS DOCUMENTS
EARLY SCHOOL RECORD
MEDICAL RECORD
CENSUS RECORD

Please remember if non of the above secondary evidence is available you must first establish that such evidence is not available by submitting evidence of non existence.

I was living and grown in rural region of Pakistan when i was coming to usa i registered late birth of me and my parents and all birth certificate was issued same date of march 31,2010 now they asking why is the birth certificate was registered late i am wondring i just have to simple answer them there is no system at the time of my birth to register in local union or city so thats why my parents couldnt register it and later i did it in 2010

i dont have any pictures ,religious records or early school record which shows my mother name of it because in pakistan everything they write father name.

so if wondring if some one have any solution for me to answer uscis will be highly appreciated

hello all, can you share your experience with which DNA testing lab did you guys use? i know it needs to be an AABB accredited lab. Which one did you guys use and how long did it take?