USA/Canada Visa Issue Need Feedback....Confused

happa54

Registered Users (C)
Thanks for stopping in to read this...

I married a Filipina who resides in Canada on an open work permit.

2 yrs prior to our marriage she filed for her "permanent Canadian resdency". They are now at the final stages of her approval but now since she has informed them that she is married to an American citizen (me) they are now requiring that I complete background documentation as though they are under the impression I'm moving there to be with my wife....which I'm not.

She didn't tell them that she is moving to the USA because at the time she filed, we were not married nor together in any way.

I have already filed my I-130 petition for her to come to Los Angeles to live with me.

Should anything further be said to them or just leave it alone and have her go for both Canadian permanent residency and US residency?

Will this taint or delay our I-130 petition in any way if the paperwork somehow crosses over the same bridge by immigration authorities on both sides?

Can someone please enlighten me on this?

Thank you

Wrong sub-forum to start off with.
No point in persuing Canadian PR is she intends to move to the US as soon as her GC is granted.
Canadian PR process should have no delaying effect on her I-130.

Should anything further be said to them or just leave it alone and have her go for both Canadian permanent residency and US residency?

Will this taint or delay our I-130 petition in any way if the paperwork somehow crosses over the same bridge by immigration authorities on both sides?