USA - Canada marriage process

chucky91

Hi - I am new here, and I am looking for advice and guidance in marrying a Canadian and bring her to USA. Here is the plan/scenario:

I am in Texas and she is in Canada. We are not yet engaged but soon (before we get engaged, I want to have a plan on how this process works so we can navigate appropriately and see if we can can head-start to prevent delay). I am a US Citizen and she is a Canadian citizen. The ultimate goal is to bring her to USA and live her with me. I need assistance on what I need to do and what she needs to do (the correct paperwork we each each need to do and what order). I have done much research on many websites (including USCIS) but it is a bit confusing and other forums and websites keep saying different things. This is why I am reaching out to this forum.

1. What forms do I need to fill out? I am in USA.
2. What forms does she need to fill out? She is in Canada.
3. Where do we need to get marriage certificate? In USA or Canada? And (if in USA) can she fly down and we can go to County clerk any day to get it? Or does some paperwork need to be filled out to obtain certificate/license? Is there any restrictions?
4. Is there a way to get head start on all this paperwork and process? Goal is to be married by January 2020 and have her living here in Texas by then.
5. Also, what is difference in Marriage License and Marriage Certificate? Which one do we get and when?

I just want to prevent delays and see if we can get a head start on this stuff if possible. Thanks everyone for your help and guidance!

-Chuck