US Passport Received : Man it's awesome !!!

Atique.Rahman

Registered Users (C)
I received my US passport this afternoon. Now I think I'm really a proud US citizen. Although that happened on 03/12/2010 when I had my oath & received my naturaliztion certificate but guess that certificte did not quite satisfy me but now the US passport made me feel simply awesome.
I'm extremely happy. :):):):):)::cool::co:cool::cool::):)
Atique.

I received my US passport this afternoon. Now I think I'm really a proud US citizen. Although that happened on 03/12/2010 when I had my oath & received my naturaliztion certificate but guess that certificte did not quite satisfy me but now the US passport made me feel simply awesome.
Atique.

salam alaykum brother atique
iam travelling in japan when i heard this great news you got your passport
congratulation atique, iam really happy for you, you deserve it,good luck to you and to your family, stay in touch on this forum
c

salam alaykum brother atique
iam travelling in japan when i heard this great news you got your passport
congratulation atique, iam really happy for you, you deserve it,good luck to you and to your family, stay in touch on this forum
c
Walaikum Salaam, Thanks again my friend. I'll be in this wonderful forum. This is certainly a wonderful forum.
Have a safe trip in Japan. Take care.
Atique.

Atique.

Dear Atique:

Congratulations.

I will apply soon, hehe

gosh I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU MAN..;).wow...make feel so exited to read news like this..but i just want the next year ...;lol..i can't wait anymore..i see everybody here in this forum are citizens...and still i need to wait to january of the next year...lol
well 2010 please go fast..i want my citizenship NOW..LOL
good luck my friend..blessings

gosh I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU MAN..;).wow...make feel so exited to read news like this..but i just want the next year ...;lol..i can't wait anymore..i see everybody here in this forum are citizens...and still i need to wait to january of the next year...lol
well 2010 please go fast..i want my citizenship NOW..LOL
good luck my friend..blessings

Thanks osogio, Time flies my friend. Ur time is not that far. 2010 just started but notice 3 months already gone. U'll be surprised when ur time arrives.
Atique.

Wooo! I'm looking forward to (hopefully being approved) and applying for my passport. These bloody RTDs and RPs are doing my head in...