US consulates in Canada


New Member
With question 62a,b,c, on the i-130 form, it asks whether I will apply for an immigrant visa abroad. I guess I am not sure if I will be down in the states then or just back and forth to Canada. Because I will still be going back and forth, do I just fill it out to say the US consulate in Winnipeg or is Winnipeg Consulate set up to adjust the status or do I need to go to Ottawa instead?


Registered Users (C)
What family visa are you applying for?

Immigrant visas are issued at the US Consulate in Montreal.

Posted in the wrong forum.