US citizen travelling to the UK for six months.

Taylor28

Hi, so here is my suitation. I've currently been with my boyfriend for over two years now and we've both been to our respective countries to see each other. I recently stayed in the UK for two weeks over christmas and returned home early January. Now, we've both recently graduated and want to take a year off from education to spend time with each other and I bought a plane ticket several months back to stay in the UK for just under six months. I arrive on the 27th of July and return home on the 20th of January.

My issue is with immigration control. I know what relative documents are required, such as reasons for staying (Which basically is a vistor) and I have proof of our relationship through previous purchased plane tickets, showing our travels to spend time together in person, and photographs of us in person to prove the relationship is genuine. I also have payslips, and bank statements of my current funds, which I saved up as much as possible for the past several months as I got a job quickly after graduation, earning me just over £2200 to support myself for the length of stay. I've also got a letter of accommodation from my boyfriends mother, saying that'll she support me and give me a place to stay for the full extent of my stay there. I'm just worried, I leave in four days and I know I've pulled my hair out doing endless amounts of research and I'm not yet fully satifised I have enough to prove customs of my intent of travelling for the full extent of the maximum allowed time, which is six months.

I'm simply looking for advice or some reassurance from anyone that might have gone through what I currently am, that the information I currently have is enough to satisfy the immigrations officer. Keep in mind, I do also have a return ticket and do not plan on working, or earning funds in anyway what so ever while staying there. My only intent is that of a tourist and spending time with my boyfriend.

Thanks!